Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. #1
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Who on BG would you fuck if you were gay

    Or opposite of the orientation you are now.

    I forget the exact wording used for this one.

  2. #2
    WHERE THE FUCK DID MY CUSTOM TITLE GO
    I DEMAND IT BE RESTORED
    OR A TITLE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE IS PROVIDED
    Both of them. That's just a dick move.

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    935
    BG Level
    5

    Numbers

  3. #3
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    DAY

  4. #4
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    blarg

  5. #5
    AkashiXI
    Guest

    Uhhhhh, this will probably come off as Tsu-like, but Ryko. He'd start off slowly by stating match-ups, then ease into some 1v1 penetration. After I'm comfortable, we'd do some doubles with friendly fire off; only because I'm too embarrassed to buy them at the store and I can feel the difference.

  6. #6
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,702
    BG Level
    7

    Beckwin.

  7. #7
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Everyone.

  8. #8
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    522
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Quote Originally Posted by pohibaba View Post
    Beckwin.
    you sure your cock is hip enough?

  9. #9
    Resident furfag
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,206
    BG Level
    6

    Um, numbers I suppose.

    All the furries too would be fair. Falisa included because she could pull a guy.

  10. #10
    Ryko's Full of Lies and Johns
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    632
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Ryuu Akaneiro
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Dunemaul

    Callisto

  11. #11
    uncompromising cuntnificence
    buh buh buh browsssssssss

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,147
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Everyone.
    i like your style. let's fuck first; i don't want sloppy seconds for obvious reasons.

  12. #12
    Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,821
    BG Level
    6

    miokomioko and numbers

  13. #13
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Once again not sure if I want to say no one or everyone, though definitely leaning towards the latter

  14. #14
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    42
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Sath without a doubt

  15. #15
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I'd say Ryko, but really I can't, I mean my mom could stomach the gay part but not if I came home with a black guy.

  16. #16
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by #686578 View Post
    Or opposite of the orientation you are now.

    I forget the exact wording used for this one.
    you're thinking of homosexual.

    and i ain't one so i don't do this kind of shit, faggot

    inb4 shoes

  17. #17
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Ryko and numbers at the same time.

  18. #18
    ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,820
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Everyone.
    Although it's cheating for Kiarax to say that, girls are all bisexual already

  19. #19
    AkashiXI
    Guest

    Oh, I forgot Bagel. He can be my morning McMuffin any day

  20. #20
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    no girls on the internets

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who on BG would you have a threesome with?
    By tyven in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 2010-10-22, 15:35
  2. Who on BG do you want to punch in the mouth
    By #686578 in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 799
    Last Post: 2010-04-18, 04:50
  3. Who on BG do you want to fuck
    By #686578 in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 2009-09-07, 20:16
  4. Who on BG do you want to go down on?
    By tyven in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 2009-08-11, 07:59
  5. Who on BG do you want to hug tightly?
    By Charismatic in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 388
    Last Post: 2009-07-23, 00:45
  6. Who on BG do you want to make out with
    By Ohaigaiz in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2009-03-16, 18:59