Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42
  1. #1
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3
    BG Level
    0

    Friendly messege to Siren's flamer community

    To Sirens' server community that have caused me ill among the majority flamers,

    I will stop at nothing with getting even with your members or Ls leaders; I will no longer show no patience or remorse. I am clearly done with end game activity and its content from being chained sucking the life of my real life time. The only thing I do on here is mostly ballista and hardly end game of any kind helping others in my social Ls.
    There was absolutely no need to involve yourself in my game play nor Epic Ls’s incident that they have accused me of being someone else when I had in fact never knew any of them until coming across by the player’s name of Junpei and Nexen.

    I will use any necessary means in game to get even; that includes if I have to reinstate my actions as I have with Pdb from Odin. You choose to get in my way, you will be handled. Simple as that. There is no reason to submit yourself to FFXI as some sort of religion or the way of life, it’s ridiculous.

    You’re more than welcome to ban me after this post, for most likely I will be saving this as well. My points and views have already been stated on page 1 2 3 4. of the "warning" thread made against me under "Batsu, Kaeda" etc.

    You will know my wraith.

  2. #2
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Does it hurt you irl to know that no one gives a flying fuck?

  3. #3
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3
    BG Level
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Does it hurt you irl to know that no one gives a flying fuck?
    You will when I am through with you and your community. You choose to get my attention, thus this is the "attention" you will recieve in return. The only thing that will hurt here is your butt hurt ego, so that will give make me smile in "irl" knowing you're mad on the otherside of your pixalated screen.

    And yes, I hope you drop dead in real life also, Fabulous member.

  4. #4
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,461
    BG Level
    7

    i do not want to incur your wraith

  5. #5
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    242
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooeasy View Post
    You will know my wraith.
    This word, It does not mean what you think it means


    Otherwise, the judges award 4.1 4.0 4.2 5.0 and a very harsh 3.1 from the Russian judge on this ethuggery.

  6. #6
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    464
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

  7. #7
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    49
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

  8. #8
    S N K
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,664
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooeasy View Post
    You will when I am through with you and your community. You choose to get my attention, thus this is the "attention" you will recieve in return. The only thing that will hurt here is your butt hurt ego, so that will give make me smile in "irl" knowing you're mad on the otherside of your pixalated screen.

    And yes, I hope you drop dead in real life also, Fabulous member.
    lol....

  9. #9
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    464
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Mods please don't ban him! This has so much potential.

  10. #10
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,575
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

  11. #11
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    854
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooeasy View Post
    To Sirens' server community that have caused me ill among the majority flamers,

    I will stop at nothing with getting even with your members or Ls leaders; I will no longer show no patience or remorse. I am clearly done with end game activity and its content from being chained sucking the life of my real life time. The only thing I do on here is mostly ballista and hardly end game of any kind helping others in my social Ls.
    There was absolutely no need to involve yourself in my game play nor Epic Ls’s incident that they have accused me of being someone else when I had in fact never knew any of them until coming across by the player’s name of Junpei and Nexen.

    I will use any necessary means in game to get even; that includes if I have to reinstate my actions as I have with Pdb from Odin. You choose to get in my way, you will be handled. Simple as that. There is no reason to submit yourself to FFXI as some sort of religion or the way of life, it’s ridiculous.

    You’re more than welcome to ban me after this post, for most likely I will be saving this as well. My points and views have already been stated on page 1 2 3 4. of the "warning" thread made against me under "Batsu, Kaeda" etc.

    You will know my wraith.
    nigga you gay

  12. #12
    Thorshammer
    Guest

    pls dont lock this thread yet! :D

  13. #13
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    906
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

  14. #14
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    738
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40...k/failboat.jpg

    Mods or admins pleeee~eeease don't ban/lock this, this could be entertainment for the day!

  15. #15
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    176
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Nothing like starting your day off with a laugh.

  16. #16
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,575
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

  17. #17
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    154
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

  18. #18
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    FUCKING LOL


    Also wow, Siren has gone to shit since I left eh? wow this kid is a straight up ethug.


    Also wraith? The purple tank or the screaming ghost?

  19. #19
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    464
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Badkarma View Post
    FUCKING LOL


    Also wow, Siren has gone to shit since I left eh? wow this kid is a straight up ethug.


    Also wraith? The purple tank or the screaming ghost?
    Obviously the purple tank, since he's not gonna hold back.

  20. #20
    Hex
    Hex is offline
    No Pants, No Problem
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    590
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I was hoping he meant he'd kill himself then try to come back as a ghost and haunt people. I'm sure he can be convinced it's possible.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. From Diabolos to Siren warning
    By Bobby in forum FFXI: Cross Server Player Warnings
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-06-05, 13:44