Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Three Days Grace - Break (New single)

    Off the new album coming out in September.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gruEKe_asbQ


    Sounds great can't wait for the new album.

  2. #2
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,389
    BG Level
    10

    Nice. I was wondering when they would have a new album. I got all excited when I heard I Don't Care til I found out it was Apocalyptica. Of course then I downloaded them, and enjoyed it.

  3. #3
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,996
    BG Level
    7

    I heart TDG

  4. #4
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    617
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Awesome! I didn't know One-X was out for a while, so was surprised when I heard Riot on the radio. Their 2 CDs have sort of different sounds, but I think they're both good. I saw them in concert a few years ago but had to leave 'cause I was 15 and it was a school night I hope I get a chance to again when this album comes out.

  5. #5
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,996
    BG Level
    7

    LOVE YOU.

  6. #6
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,389
    BG Level
    10

    Haha, thanks. Album is pretty kickass so far. Only on the 4th song though.
    As per usual, if it goes down tell me and I can re-up it.

  7. #7
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Fucking win.


    You the man Qal

  8. #8
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    YouTube - Three Days Grace - Break

    video for break. Holy shit they look horrible. Doesnt even look like the same band. And pink? yikes.

    song still kicks ass though.

  9. #9
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,996
    BG Level
    7

    Just finished the CD, good CD. Definetaly not as good as One-X. But this definitely has the Three Days Grace esque.(sp)

  10. #10
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,389
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    YouTube - Three Days Grace - Break

    video for break. Holy shit they look horrible. Doesnt even look like the same band. And pink? yikes.

    song still kicks ass though.
    anyone else suddenly feel the need to buy some pepto bismol?

  11. #11
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,799
    BG Level
    8

    no good liberal listens to butt rock.

    for shame you guys

  12. #12
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Loliberals.

  13. #13
    Love-God among men.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7

    Pretty disappointing. Break is fucking awesome, but I don't think I'd choose to listen to any of the other songs again (Good Life maybe).

  14. #14
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,389
    BG Level
    10

    I'm loving Last to Know, although its for personal reasons

  15. #15
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    617
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I'm really disappointed. Break was so good and the rest are kind of bad. They seem to all follow the same kind of pattern too. I don't know about you guys but the only version I found came in a crappy little cardboard sleeve and the info didn't show up when I ripped it. I guess they knew it was going to tank and tried to increase profit.

  16. #16
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    You know what sucks more than Muse and Paramore combined? That's right. Three days grace.

  17. #17
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,389
    BG Level
    10

    have you ever had someone ruin a song by mishearing the lyrics, then every time you hear it you hear the misheard lyrics they told you about? I'll spoiler it so click at your own risk but my brother ruined "No More" for me
    Spoiler: show
    the part where he says "I can't stop the rain" my brother said "Did he just say 'I kissed a Marine?'" now EVERY FUCKING TIME that's what I hear. gdi

  18. #18
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    That's probably what they do say. They're a bunch of fags who whine about how they hate their parents, homework is too hard, omg my life is so unfair, etc.

  19. #19
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,389
    BG Level
    10

    Troll harder, it isn't quite obvious enough yet.
    Also allow me to pose a question. Are you an asshole because you shit on everything, or do you shit on everything because you are an asshole? *strokes beard*

Similar Threads

  1. Say Anything - New Single
    By Davricle in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2009-08-22, 13:58