Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Fucking FedEx.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Fucking FedEx.

    Okay, so, I'm in Texas, right? Check this out:

    Dec 18, 2009 1:16 PM
    Picked up
    PHOENIX, AZ

    Dec 18, 2009 7:20 PM
    Left FedEx origin facility
    PHOENIX, AZ

    Dec 18, 2009 9:26 PM
    Shipment information sent to FedEx

    Dec 18, 2009 11:54 PM
    Arrived at FedEx location
    MEMPHIS, TN

    I had to reformat it, but that's the copy-paste. So according to the timer, they shipped the package, then got the shipment info, decided to fly it to Tennessee only to fly it back to Texas. Now I chose overnight shipping on this and it's Saturday delivery too, not this "Oh we got it to the sort facility too late LAWL you get it monday." I don't doubt it'll be here on time, Fed Ex is usually really good about that, but the way they route packages is retarded at best.

    On the plus side, Fed Ex will always bring a package to my door to sign instead of the apartment office. UPS & USPS are lazy in that regard.

  2. #2
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Fred-Ex or gtfo.

  3. #3
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,412
    BG Level
    7

    Fed-Ex is going under supposedly, UPS onry

  4. #4
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    I worked at FedEx, from the way we did shit, you should just be glad if your shit isn't broke. I'm talking about kicking shit off the rollers, throwing shit into the truck, fuck yo package nigga type shit.

  5. #5
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Ironically the last time I ordered something and it was shipped FedEx, it did come to me broken; Amazon overnighted a replacement to me free of change. That's the only time I've had a problem though.

    (Was a PS3 game in a media envelope FWIW.)

  6. #6
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,412
    BG Level
    7

    Definitely not coincidental, but ironic. That's so coincidental.

  7. #7
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanz L. Barre The 3rd View Post
    Definitely not coincidental, but ironic. That's so coincidental.
    wut

  8. #8
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Krye View Post
    I worked at FedEx, from the way we did shit, you should just be glad if your shit isn't broke. I'm talking about kicking shit off the rollers, throwing shit into the truck, fuck yo package nigga type shit.
    When I worked at UPS, we did exactly the same.

  9. #9
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Krye View Post
    I worked at FedEx, from the way we did shit, you should just be glad if your shit isn't broke. I'm talking about kicking shit off the rollers, throwing shit into the truck, fuck yo package nigga type shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    When I worked at UPS, we did exactly the same.

    Absolute truth. I worked there one summer and we used to trampoline on boxes and shit, be glad your shit is in one piece.

    I also remember breaking open a box that contained a shipment of ants, they were all in the trailer as I kept loading lol. Like Krye said, "Fuck yo package nigga".

  10. #10
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    You know what, fuck you guys. I just want to ship something across the country in peace.

  11. #11
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    If you didn't work in an office, you didn't work at FedEx

  12. #12
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    You really will just argue about any stupid shit you can think of god you're fucking retarded

  13. #13
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Krye View Post
    You really will just argue about any stupid shit you can think of god you're fucking retarded
    This isn't an argument. I don't argue with members of the lowest caste.

  14. #14
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    Krye is a woman?

  15. #15
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    lol

  16. #16
    Resident furfag
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,206
    BG Level
    6

    TN has the biggest Fedex hub in the world. Something like 85% of their packages go through it.

  17. #17
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    elderly woman?

  18. #18
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    I'm rubbing my cock all over her back and she won't stop saying lower until I shove it in her ass

  19. #19
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivve View Post
    lower
    midget chick?

  20. #20
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    632
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    If you paid for expedited freight, call the place you bought the item from and tell them that you want a credit in the amount of the freight since you did not get what you paid for. If they tell you to go pound sand, tell them that you hope their accounting/credit department likes dealing with chargebacks and BBB complaints.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast