Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    a clever game you should all play


  2. #2
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Warning: This game as been optimized for Macintosh.
    lol

  3. #3
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    lol, srsly, play it through, it works on windows just fine

  4. #4
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    lol, God, no wonder this shit is optimized for Mac... PC gamers have better shit to do with their time.

  5. #5
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I didn't click the game but I'm assuming it's like Oregon Trail or something?

  6. #6
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    I tried to play it but it won't let me play because it says it needs spain spanish as an available language. Even though the language was added it won't get past that point.

  7. #7
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    Sorry, but this page requires the Unity Web Player.

    frowny face

  8. #8
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    lololol

  9. #9
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

  10. #10
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    It's supposed to be like Cage's seminal piece of music 4:33 ;D

  11. #11
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    ok well, read the comments perhaps on that blog entry, because that... uh, explains it

  12. #12
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    what is this "read" thing you are referring to?

  13. #13
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    Lol well I wish I was able to finish the "game" it is an interesting concept. I had a feeling that the hoops were actually the game. I still don't know why I can't get past that one step though.

  14. #14
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    oh for christ's sake

    Spoiler: show

    John Cage wrote a piece of music that was silence for 4mins and 33 seconds, to make you experience the things that make music great (silence).

    This game makes you experience the things that make a game run good (installing shit, and fiddling with crappy options).

    So there you go ;P

  15. #15
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    yeah zoobernut gets it ;D

    lol

  16. #16
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    It is just another avenue for existential or minimalist art. He just turned it from a passive viewing/listening experience into a frustrating interactive experience. Similar to Rauschenberg's white paintings or Marcel Duchamps series on trash/every day items with his name on them.

    Edit: it is interesting thanks for sharing Linny. Now I want to play 4:33 at some point.

  17. #17
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    shitty game bro

  18. #18
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,657
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Makes me use FF and some other shitty plugins. lolnothanks.

  19. #19
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    wow lin got you all good, her terrible topic lets you experience the things that make topics great. Bravo lin.

  20. #20
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    it's ok i can understand how hard it must be for you to understand culture ryko

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast