Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

Thread: after i got the computer     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    after i got the computer

    It's like an epic battle to get myself to do homework or study. Jesus i hate you internet.

  2. #2
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    It also made it so nudity is no longer so arousing.

  3. #3
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    You're contradicting yourself.

  4. #4
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    The computer has made me contradictory.

  5. #5
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Add that to my long list of grievances.

  6. #6
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    nudity is always arousing unless it's my own body, in which case it's awful.

  7. #7
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I need more discipline.

  8. #8
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    nudity is always arousing unless it's my own body, in which case it's awful.
    lol

  9. #9
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Are you saying you rack-a disciprine, kuya?

  10. #10
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Not for me skirk. I remember when a naked bitch was enough for me to masturbate to. Now i need penetration to really get me off or else it will be a slow night.

  11. #11
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Yes, i rack a disciprine.

  12. #12
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    You say you're just going to do this or that on the internet and then you're going to go study, but then you click a link and go somewhere else, then another link... then another link...

  13. #13
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Then i end up reading 10 wikipedia pages.

  14. #14
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    That's not the internet's fault. Tits for tits sake stops being instant boner material just as you grow up.

  15. #15
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    And then i might end up on a porn site, on a good day.

  16. #16
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I can nut to pretty much any woman provided she's A) reasonably attractive and B) exposing tits, vag, or both. I'm not saying I'm not desensitized, but I make due with what I get because my privacy is oh so limited these days.

  17. #17
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Just saying, the internet is nothing but porn. If you're not distracted by the entirety of the internet then you cant say you're distracted by the internet. Come on now.

  18. #18
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    That's not the internet's fault. Tits for tits sake stops being instant boner material just as you grow up.
    Don't defend her, she doesn't deserve your empathy.

  19. #19
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    I've taken to rampant and furious public masturbation, it's thrilling.

  20. #20
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    Just saying, the internet is nothing but porn. If you're not distracted by the entirety of the internet then you cant say you're distracted by the internet. Come on now.
    Not an unreasonable argument, but i've heard rumors that there are words on the internet.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast