was in the linkshell Persistance (midgard) under the name Dubya,
Valefor name faux, LS named revolt.
applied to us today, thanks for any info
was in the linkshell Persistance (midgard) under the name Dubya,
Valefor name faux, LS named revolt.
applied to us today, thanks for any info
Not a bad guy at all, we had a slight issue regarding salvage a while back but it was nothing important. He's a good player.
I talked to him a bit while I was on Midgard. I didn't play too much with him, so I don't know too much about him, but he generally seemed like he knew what he was doing, and I liked the guy.
pers is on everyones blist, massive cheaters
pretty cool dude, funny as shit, never had any problems with him.
seen him about couple times, talked to him a lil, he seemed like a nice guy, also seemed to know how to play his jobs well, good dude. and fuck your botter crap, everyone almost bots in this game -.- legitimate proof plz
thanks for the good words guys appreciate it. Hope you all are doing good!