Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 151

Thread: infamous     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    infamous

    My only regret about inFamous? I didn't buy a hard copy. That way I could return to the GameStop, slam the box on the counter, and indignantly slap the cashier. This game is fucking garbage.

  2. #2
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    seems pretty infamous now to haters

  3. #3
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    hurrrrrrrr

  4. #4
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    i enjoy the commercial for infamous 2 so you must be wrong

  5. #5
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Try playing it sometime with it's unintuitive control system.

  6. #6
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    It looks like the sequel has some large bosses which leads me to believe the controls in the first one are more than likely top tier

  7. #7
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Your belief is wrong.

  8. #8
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    if thats what you believe

  9. #9
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas


  10. #10
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    My only regret about inFamous? I didn't buy a hard copy. That way I could return to the GameStop, slam the box on the counter, and indignantly slap the cashier. This game is fucking garbage.
    god you are terrible

  11. #11
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    demos, why must you go out of your way to hate with such fervor on things that are popular

  12. #12
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    you're like one of those non conformist teenagers that conform to non conformity

  13. #13
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    just plain terrible

  14. #14
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    he doesn't like fun

  15. #15
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    how could someone not like fun

  16. #16
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I LOVE FUN

  17. #17
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Kuya, let us have fun together.

  18. #18
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I love having fun and being friends together

  19. #19
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    while by no means perfect, I found it to be a very entertaining game.

  20. #20
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    The controls of all things to bitch about is pretty fucking decent, not sure why he hating, but I also enjoyed the game too

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Infamous Krye Lives With Me
    By opivfx in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2009-11-06, 21:41