Archibaldcrane - Guy fantasizes all day about punching nazis, would never leave his gated community. Literally moving so his kid doesn't have to be around yellow kids.
Salodin - Never has an original thought, just repeats whatever everyone else is saying. Most sexist poster in politics.
Dimmauk - Jewish mexican that hates white men unless his wife's current boyfriend is white.
Gred - "Establishment Dem" aka still butthurt in current year about Hillary losing. Zero sense of humor. Probably writing in Nancy Pelosi for 2020.
Zet - Cool rich dude from NY, likes a lean everything, always has my back. Would probably mock my poor ass lifestyle irl.
Tyven - Token wigger. Republican lobbyist. Only posts once a month to call someone retarded with zero repercussions.
Aerin/Niiro - Same person in my brain. Completely unremarkable.
YuriG - Bipolar as fuck, can't decide if he's triggered by someone pointing out fake news one minute or himself making rape jokes the next day. Very concerned about trolling.
Fiye - Just posts whatever Ashley Feinberg has said on twitter that day. Pretty horrible opinions about hoping politicians die but at least they are honest.
AG- Not as smart as he wishes he was, not as 'liberal' as he pretends to be. Too coward to ruffle feathers, covers his trolls in paragraphs written like a english/history major on adderall that no one understands.
TruePandaGod - AG's boyfriend. Super racist but scared to admit it on BG. Good dude overall.
Fondue- Never posted enough, but hilarious when he does. Probably spends too much time on the chans and r/drama like myself.
Bane - Literal butthurt mod comes in once a month to infract the first post he sees that upsets him.
Xno Kappa - Some kinda pig/fbi agent. Do not talk to this guy.
6souls - No opinion having poster that just links news articles all day. Really serious about his formatting.
Spicyryan - Total moron, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Jumps into politics with his "hot takes" that are just the same takes everyone else has.
Ksandra - My favorite mod no troll. Takes everyone's shit and just shakes it off. More people should approach life like Ksandra.
Krandor - Used to post more, but I believe he got run off by the libs for having crazy centrist beliefs. Has a sneaker fetish.
Tyche - Residing from KY, the only male hick nurse I know of, has like 20 kids he wants me to pay extra taxes for.
Nynja - Canadian alt right extremist, p. cool guy, cept for being Canadian. We'd kick it irl.
Heavencloud - Young impressionable MAGA kid. Likes to annoy the libs, so I like him obviously.
Zealot - Guy can't get elected president of a HoA trying to run for POTUS. Holier than thou but has no problem losing his fucking mind on the most obvious bait/trolls.
Kuronsan - First year med student for the last 5 years. Can diagnose disorders over the internet but can't diagnose his own mental disability.
Dotsoduko - I forget this guy even exists until he stops lurking to drop some pearls of wisdom on me once every couple months, terrible poster, great avatar.
Dasva - I think he might be alt-right in hiding, prob gonna get himself banned next for not goin w the flow. Sent me a lot of PMs about bussy whatever that is.
If I forgot you, leave a post here about how buttmad you are and I'll add you to the list if I can even remember a post of yours.
XI Wiki





