Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Flagging     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11
    BG Level
    1

    Flagging

    should of been a reply =/

  2. #2
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,657
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I dont invite SP.

Similar Threads

  1. Google flagging ffxidats.com as contaminated
    By Nyanoko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-12-30, 19:16
  2. BLU Flag Troubles.
    By SephYuyX in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2006-04-25, 09:13
  3. BLU flag quest
    By Daemonxel in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 2006-04-21, 20:45
  4. COR Flag Quest
    By Teffie in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 2006-04-20, 20:02
  5. Bahamut flag cutscenes bug (maybe)
    By Hydro in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-12-14, 06:10
  6. CSs to flag the fight with Bahamut
    By Cyronae in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 230
    Last Post: 2005-12-13, 12:34