Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Starting a forum     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4

    Starting a forum

    I am thinking about trying to start a forum for my fraternity here at college. I am looking for something to discuss certain topics, post stories/pics, and I guess just a normal forum. I've found a bunch of free hosts but was wondering if anyone has any experience in dealing with any of these. I have little programming experience so simpler the better. Any suggestions on good providers? Am I in over my head trying to start/maintain one? This is just an idea atm and would think it would be worth a shot trying out.

  2. #2
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,376
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Starting a forum

    get one o them free snazzy php thingamajigs

Similar Threads

  1. Pyschofreak read the forums?
    By rooster in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2004-11-23, 15:09
  2. To ondori or whoever is in charge of forum rights
    By pooj in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2004-09-24, 19:43