Mycophile - WAR/BLM
Mycophile - WAR/BLM
The Van Pendant bird NM -
War
Nightmare Crows (Bubu) -
War/Thf
Mountain Worm up at the top of Ule Range.
Blm/rdm
The Waughroon Kid - MNK/WAR
Ose: WAR, no sub. Bad kitty, no fishies for you.
Noble Mold--WAR/BLM level 5
Aerial Torpedo--WAR/BLM level 9
I swear I posted this somewhere before but..
Emergent Elm: WAR/RDM
Bloody Coffin: RDM/WAR
Fe'e and Proteus: SAM/-
Glyryvilu: WAR/-
Simurgh - WAR/BRD
Steam Cleaner - RDM/WAR
Acrolith (Besieged NM): WAR/NON level 9
Mocking Colibri (ISNM60 NM): RDM/NON level 7
Pining Abazohn (Besieged NM): WAR/DRK IIRC (I threw all his plates out when none had innate Dread Spikes)
I already said this in another thread but:
Race Runner (ENM Eft): thf/rdm level 9
Alastor Antlion: WAR/BLM
Unstable Cluster is a level 6 Dragoon...........
yes, Dragoon.
why? >.>
Obviously SE wanted to give him a good reason to try and blow up so much.
I mean, if you were DRG, wouldn't you try to kill yourself everytime someone fought you?
Been stalking this NM for a while and now I have positive results:
Sabotender Bailarina : MNK/WAR
Got quite a few captures of her last night, only got Accuracy +15% and Accuracy Bonus as innates. Going back tonight to try my luck again. (and get the boots)
Peallaidh WAR/-![]()
Rose Garden WAR/NON. Too bad someone would surely come along and kill it, otherwise I'd be happy to wait the necessary time to get Vilma to spawn and take some pictures of that.
Gerwitz's Scythe - DRK/
I've always wanted to get a soul plate of this guy![]()
Turned in a plate from a Fiendish Leechkeeper, it's not an NM but it was SCH/RDM, so thought I'd post it anyway
Hey that's pretty coolGonna play with it and see what it can cast?
how would that work since sch has to use /ja (adendems i think they're /ja's) to access its spells and mob in pankration only WS not /ja.Originally Posted by Airik