Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    im from a city in the midwest best city in the whole wide wide world


  2. #2
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Awesome. I lived in St Louis for 5 years so I approve of this thread.


    I got my go go go go go go go go go go gadget post♪♪

  3. #3
    AkashiXI
    Guest

    Chicago fucking rocks. I go there almost every weekend and I never get tired of the place. <3

  4. #4
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Awesome. I lived in St Louis for 5 years so I approve of this thread.


    I got my go go go go go go go go go go gadget post♪♪
    we are fgts for moving to the east coast

  5. #5
    AkashiXI
    Guest

    ^ pretty much

  6. #6
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Let's leave. The land of Kyle Orton is calling my name....

  7. #7
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    im ready to begin wearing nothing but jim mcmahon jersies

  8. #8
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    im ready to begin wearing nothing but jim mcmahon jersies

    Sweet! Ill front the headband money.

  9. #9
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,408
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    im ready to begin wearing nothing but jim mcmahon jersies
    I'm the punky QB, known as McMahon.
    When I hit the turf, I've got no plan.
    I just throw my body all over the field.
    I can't dance, but I can throw the pill.
    I motivate the cats, I like to tease.
    I play so cool, I aim to please.
    That's why you all got here on the double
    To catch me doin' the Super Bowl Shuffle.

  10. #10
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Pro.

  11. #11
    I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    946
    BG Level
    5

    They dont have gang violence on that "AM meter"

  12. #12
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Go stroll through the Pork n Beans projects and I'ma call a couple of hard, pipe-hittin' niggas to go to work on homes here.

    GTFO of dis thread fgt.

  13. #13
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    BG Level
    6

  14. #14
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Charlotte is second on that list. Eat my dick and like it! RAAAWR

  15. #15
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Charlotte is second on that list. Eat my dick and like it! RAAAWR
    Congratulations on your surplus of monster truck rallys and Nascar fans.

  16. #16
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,408
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Manliest means most Redneck? When the fuck that happen?

  17. #17
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Manliest means most Redneck? When the fuck that happen?
    ^