bitch doesn't know the difference between a mod and an admin
bitch doesn't know the difference between a mod and an admin
itt: truth
Olo41 also should not be here, that is fact.
I'm an admin
I'm and admin
Someone's gonna point out his name isnt olo41
<- regular poster
Terrible poster is more like it
this just comes down to we need our colors back or an updated list for the public
"you're a mod?"
Nah. Regular posters have the ability to infract people
One time I infracted Kuya... I couldn't keep my hands off that ass.
I'll infract you so hard
olo fun fact: much like lbelle has a boyfriend and julian is gay, olo has an ex fiance
i wanna purpal name fo' mah purpal rangs
I totally forgot why they took off the name colours even in the first place
It all happened with the Elphaba secret mod fiasco.