Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 137

Thread: POL-0206     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,048
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    POL-0206

    having difficulties logging in, saying POL-0206. anyone else having issues?

  2. #2
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6
    BG Level
    0
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    I just got DC'ed when I was switching characters, says there are server problems. This was on Titan server

  3. #3
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    990
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Ya, I'm searching the forums for someone else with this error then you posted. I was logging from my mule to my main after overnight bazaaring in Rolanmart then POL just hung. I rebooted POL and it started to hang when it was verifying my content IDs, now I'm getting the same error as you.

  4. #4
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    263
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Snprphnx View Post
    having difficulties logging in, saying POL-0206. anyone else having issues?
    I am. One of my characters was logged in overnight, couldn't log in on my second account with the POL-0206 error. When I logged out of the character from account #1 I got a POL-5370 error "The server may be experiencing problems" and dumped back to the POL menu. Can't log back in on PC or PS2.

    edit: Midgard server, might be across all/most servers or at least the login server.

  5. #5
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    290
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    same, logged of my main to mule and cant get back on

  6. #6
    Allons-y!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    390
    BG Level
    4

    same for me on both my chars, and a friend on both of his

  7. #7
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,048
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    i am on bismarck server, so seems all worlds are affected. i had initially gotten through to the POL online menu, but it kept timing out while retrieving Content ID data. now wont even log on

  8. #8
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,321
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Same problem on Phoenix. Was switching from main to mule, got a black screen, restarted FFXI and I keep getting 0206.

  9. #9
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Getting same error, 0206, logging in to Garuda ....

  10. #10
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    340
    BG Level
    4

    same here on Bismarck, went to mule and then I got disconnected and now I can't log back in, same error.

  11. #11
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    699
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I had one account sitting in POL and the other in-game. Just /shutdown'ed one and went to log in the other while this was happening.

    Errored out. Then I went to hit 'play' again, and it the screen wouldn't move. I could hit back and do other stuff on pol but hitting 'play' did nothing. I hit log out and when i was at the starting screen on pol it gave me a 'no content id's' message. Weird. Then the account that was shutting down got stuck on a black screen. Now I can't log on either account, gives the "you're not connected to the internet" message. I haven't gotten a POL-0206 code. Can't restart my pc or i.net connection yet, but will see in a bit.

    edit: Asura
    Yeah, must be a big thing lol. When I opened this thread a couple of minutes ago there were only 2 posts.

  12. #12
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    263
    BG Level
    4

    So do we start the speculation of a massive RMT smash and grab on the Content ID servers yet?

  13. #13
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    51
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    i gots the same error carby server, this sucks, im sick today and i wanted to play lol;;

  14. #14
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Same. Fwew, for a moment there i thought i got hacked somehow.

  15. #15
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    930
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Same here on Asura, had just finished my chocodigs and game froze and now I can't log on, just gives me the network error. Oh wells...

    Can't log on any of me and my husband's three accounts, last time this kinda thing happened was couple of years ago when the big undersea earthquake broke some cables. Oh and then obviously the denial of service attacks, so tbh this could be anything. SE forgot to pay their electricity bill?

  16. #16
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    It's a POL login thing, since my account is still disabled and I can't even log in to change my billing info. Nyoro~n :3c

  17. #17
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    93
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    experiencing the same. I have my main toon logged on atm w/o issues, but trying to fire up my alt toon, but it cannot connect to POL with POL- 0206 error.

  18. #18
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    631
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    same for me too, can't login any account D:

  19. #19
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    263
    BG Level
    4

    Currently we are experiencing difficulties where players are unable to login or logout from PlayOnline and its contents. The issue is currently being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

    We apologize for the inconvenience.

    [Date & Time]
    Sep. 3, 2009 from 5:10(PDT)

    [Details]
    -Difficulties where players are unable to login or logout from PlayOnline and its contents.

    [Cause]
    Under investigation

    [Affected Services]
    PlayOnline
    THEY'RE ON IT BOYS

  20. #20
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    51
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    .... There goes my Dynamis Night.... Can't log on.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. POL: Error #0206
    By Valkrish in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2008-09-08, 13:56
  2. POL-0206
    By Kimiko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2005-10-10, 00:11
  3. PoL 0206
    By Kazen in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2005-10-09, 21:11
  4. POL-0206
    By Drinhkinn in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2005-08-29, 01:42
  5. pol problem
    By ecurb in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2005-01-19, 15:50
  6. Can anyone translate this POL error?
    By Twentytwo in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2004-08-05, 07:24