Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    whites kidnapping dark children from haiti

    Ten Americans accused of trying to take 33 children out of Haiti illegally in the aftermath of last month's earthquake, have been charged with child kidnapping and criminal association.
    After the Americans' arrest, evidence emerged that most of the children intercepted with them were not orphans.

    Haitian police said some parents admitted to handing over their children to the church group in the belief the children would get an education and a better life.
    They were religious btw, and i don't understand why this was in the news considering that there weren't any white girls in this story at all.

  2. #2
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Some of the 10 americans were girls!

  3. #3
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Yeah, it's an outrage that white women have to go to jail because of something they did to darkies.

  4. #4
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I bet those haitian kids had mean dick sucking skills to get white people to care that much about them.

  5. #5
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    701
    BG Level
    5

    Nah Angelina Pitt and Madonna adopt negroes, so average white people think it's trendy.
    Imagine a dinner party where you look over and see little Haitian kids playing in the living room. Adorable.

  6. #6
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    c'mon son!

  7. #7
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    701
    BG Level
    5

    If I had money like that, I'd buy my own people too. Make them make food for me while I play 360.

  8. #8
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    They tried to smuggle the kids out in condoms much like you do to drugs but since they were religious they didn't know how to use the condoms properly and the kids were discovered.

  9. #9
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    It's also too bad that those kids weren't in any position to be giving anyone advice on condoms.

Similar Threads

  1. Best Villain not from a children's show
    By tyven in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 2009-11-17, 07:46