Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Web Designers!~     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Web Designers!~

    Not sure If this is the right section , But I'm looking for a web designer to set up a website for my linkshell. I've purchased a Domain.. But I'm not really too familiar with the set ups etc lol.

    If the designer Is willing to charge me a reasonable amount of money then that's ok .

    Please do reply to me or PM me.
    Thanks In advance

    Hellscream

  2. #2
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    55
    BG Level
    2

    Website Design

    Edit: Made a small error. ^^b Sent a PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for a web designer
    By Skyylya in forum Tech
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2011-07-16, 13:57
  2. Web Design
    By Ejac in forum Tech
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2009-05-07, 15:16