Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Purgatory     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Purgatory

    I'm too much of a coward to live and I'm too cowardly to kill myself so I suffer through this pain alone pushing everyone away I'm brimming with hatred I desperately seek any excuse any reason to let it overflow to direct this anger at anyone as long as I don't have to feel it anymore I'm so scared that these wounds will never heal that I'll never know the extent to which I've been damaged it's too much to handle I don't even know what's going on anymore I'm so tired I wish I could sleep forever

  2. #2
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEAL

  3. #3
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    FEAR IS HOW I FALL

  4. #4
    I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    946
    BG Level
    5

    You shouldn't be afraid of Death, there are much more worse things in this world than Death itself.

  5. #5
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    75
    BG Level
    2

    like spiders

  6. #6
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    D is for dumbness and despair and desertion, the desertion of your friends from you you from your friends everyone from everyone desolation loneliness and hating and suspecting each other D is finally death slow death from the head down

  7. #7
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

  8. #8
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I feel as if I should post here.

  9. #9
    -Ant-
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Krye View Post
    I'm too much of a coward to live and I'm too cowardly to kill myself so I suffer through this pain alone pushing everyone away I'm brimming with hatred I desperately seek any excuse any reason to let it overflow to direct this anger at anyone as long as I don't have to feel it anymore I'm so scared that these wounds will never heal that I'll never know the extent to which I've been damaged it's too much to handle I don't even know what's going on anymore I'm so tired I wish I could sleep forever
    *hugs*