Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: I have 26 chest hairs     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I have 26 chest hairs

    no more, no less

  2. #2
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    i have like 2600

  3. #3
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    perhaps we can come to some sort of arrangement

  4. #4
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    I have 2600 on one nipple and the rest of my chest is bare.

  5. #5
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    perhaps we can come to some sort of arrangement
    I will straight up trade

  6. #6
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,217
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'm not even going to bother estimating how many I got.

  7. #7
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19
    BG Level
    1

    kk

  8. #8
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19
    BG Level
    1

    lol sup hi all hmmm eyeye

  9. #9
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    get out

  10. #10
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I think he should get a day pass.

  11. #11
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I don't like making exceptions

  12. #12
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I think he can do great things.

  13. #13
    WHERE THE FUCK DID MY CUSTOM TITLE GO
    I DEMAND IT BE RESTORED
    OR A TITLE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE IS PROVIDED
    Both of them. That's just a dick move.

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    935
    BG Level
    5

    I'm still not sure if he's a puppet or an idiot.

  14. #14
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,999
    BG Level
    7

    wut if hes a puppet's idiot or an idiot's puppet? :O

  15. #15
    I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    946
    BG Level
    5

    I have like 80ish

  16. #16
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    shiro please inject me with your testosterone so i can grow good facial hair

  17. #17
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    no homo

  18. #18
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    i've a light downy fluff like Father Ted

  19. #19
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    ryan count again you're 27 now

  20. #20
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    no that last one is a stray pube

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My want of having a hair-free chest has finally produced a downfall.
    By Akanei in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 2010-09-15, 22:56
  2. THIS SHIT WILL PUT SOME FUCKIN' HAIR ON YOUR CHEST, GUARANTEED
    By Charismatic in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2010-07-25, 11:16
  3. i have the most righteous ingrown hair in the history of mankind
    By Zalius in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2010-06-08, 20:49
  4. 3am and having some chest pains...
    By Callisto in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2009-10-07, 14:57
  5. I have red hair
    By Blarg in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 2009-07-23, 16:05
  6. girls should have shorter hair
    By Kuya in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 2009-06-08, 02:37