Thread: Dragonball Z (2015)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Dragonball Z (2015)

Dragon Ball Z: Revival of “F” (Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu no “F” or simply the Dragon Ball Z 2015 Movie) is opening in Japanese theaters on April 18, 2015. The villain for the movie will be evil Frieza, wished back to life by members of his former army, Sorbet and Tagoma. As part of a Japanese television program, footage from a new (still unreleased) Dragon Ball Z 2015 Movie Revival of “F” trailer has been released! It shows Goku, Vegeta, Master Roshi, Gohan in his green jump suit, and other Z Warriors gear up to take on Frieza.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Give us a non shit live action movie already! But definately still excited.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Skeelo View Post
    What? You didn't like Goku being a white, highschool nerd? Chichi being the hot, popular asian chick?

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Wait what, isn't Frieza incredibly weak if theres a super saiyan in that trailer.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I've still yet to see that remake.

Why would Frieza even be a problem?
    Where did said underlings get dragonballs to wish him back?
    Did he train all them years in hell to even be a problem for ANY Super Saiyan?
    Dafuq Toei?!

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Well this is a spectacular waste of everyones time and money lol.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Uh, I guess this is going over everyone's head.

So, seriously, Frieza is probably one of the most favored villians in DB, not only does he have the most lore, and interesting back story / mentality, his power scale is insane. He is the only villian who has given the saiyans a true run for their money, and is stronger than the other members of his family, as well as Broly, Cell and Buu. In the last movie it was stated (Beerus poked fun at Goku) that Goku couldnt even beat Frieza if the two fought again. Even if comparing to DBGT he is stronger than Omega Shenron.

Frieza has been training every moment of his life, even in hell, and has the most techniques and forms than any other villian.

He is basically a saiyan equivalent in villian/alien form.

He might be the joke first boss in the anime (even though he barely lost), but in the manga he is nothing to laugh at (even though he always ends up losing because the good guys need to win).

I've a feeling this movie will be amazing, it will be like what the first anime fight was, just on a more insane power level. Will he probably lose in the end? Sure, but it will be one hell of a go, and I bet he'll manage to kill off a few people too.

Cant wait.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Full trailer:

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Whatever lets LittleKuriboh reprise the role in DBZA, I'm all for.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post

So, seriously, Frieza is probably one of the most favored villians in DB, not only does he have the most lore, and interesting back story / mentality, his power scale is insane. He is the only villian who has given the saiyans a true run for their money, and is stronger than the other members of his family, as well as Broly, Cell and Buu. In the last movie it was stated (Beerus poked fun at Goku) that Goku couldnt even beat Frieza if the two fought again. Even if comparing to DBGT he is stronger than Omega Shenron.

Frieza has been training every moment of his life, even in hell, and has the most techniques and forms than any other villian.

He might be the joke first boss in the anime (even though he barely lost), but in the manga he is nothing to laugh at (even though he always ends up losing because the good guys need to win).

I've a feeling this movie will be amazing, it will be like what the first anime fight was, just on a more insane power level. Will he probably lose in the end? Sure, but it will be one hell of a go, and I bet he'll manage to kill off a few people too.

Cant wait.
    Ok, so I read DB and watched DBZ. All of which is cannon. I haven't seen the last movie (Battle of the gods) but when did Freeza become a super bad ass? (when as this shown?)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Quote Originally Posted by Skeelo View Post
    I really would like to see a Dragonball Z movie with animation quality of Beowulf(2008?).

That type of animation would be perfect for DBZ.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rulke View Post
    Ok, so I read DB and watched DBZ. All of which is cannon. I haven't seen the last movie (Battle of the gods) but when did Freeza become a super bad ass? (when as this shown?)
    I recall him sitting in his ship, stirring his drink in his hands while letting everyone else do all the work.

Honestly, would be more interesting if they let Yamcha fight him in this movie

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I don't know who this Freeza is.

But he sounds like one classsssy lady.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post

Cant wait.
    Wut?

While in the anime SSJ Goku and Frieza were pretty even, in the manga Frieza was only able to land a couple hits but was mostly outclassed in the battle on Namek. Also, how can he train in hell? I thought those villains lost access to their bodies (ala Vegeta losing his when he died, only to be granted special permission to use it again in the wake of Super/Kid Buu, or in special [non-canon] cases like Janemba fucking up the afterworld).

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm also wut'ing over the same quote, but I might need to watch BoG again to see where Beerus specifically mentioned Frieza again.

Regarding the training/body:

The major villains besides buu all ended up in hell. This was evident during when Goku goes SSJ3 and fights kid buu, and there's a brief scene of all previous villains with halos watching goku fight while cheering buu on, and Freeza whining about Goku preventing him from ruling the galaxy.

Towards the end when Buu was about to be melted by the spirit bomb, you can see a plainly grumpy looking Freeza who is annoyed that Goku won again.

Nothing suggests he has been training but it also can't be that far fetched either. If indeed Beerus has seen Freeza, or sensed Freeza prior to fighting Goku again then it's a reference that was largely ignored and was an actual hint of another movie.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Took me a while to find it. Need to know your dragonball info bruh

Ridill
    BG Level

I personally don't care, but that video in no way explains how/why Freeza is stronger than anyone CURRENTLY.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Even Yamcha?!

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    I personally don't care, but that video in no way explains how/why Freeza is stronger than anyone CURRENTLY.
    Frieza (Extreme)

Duty Commenced

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Also nothing in DBZ has ever made any fucking sense with regards to movies. What little hope that it one day might was dashed to pieces with Bardock turning into a Super Saiyan in DB: Episode of Bardock. Enjoy the fun for what it is, Gohan will certainly deliver. *snicker*

At best, I hope they finally give Vegeta this kill since he's been transitioning as a character and we're so far into fanservice territory we might as well submit fanfics to get animated.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 133 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast