+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite

Editions & Pre-Order Bonuses:

Spoiler: show

Video:

Infinite Teaser & Extended Trailer:

Images (Spoilered for Large):

Characters

Marvel:
    Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
    Iron Man
    Captain America
    Hawkeye
    Hulk
    Thor
    Rocket Racoon
    Ultron

Capcom:
    Ryu
    Mega Man X
    Morrigan
    Chris Redfield
    Chun-Li
    Strider Hiryu
    Sigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjskater View Post
    More Info:
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...y-stones-more/

In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for supremacy against powerful forces and a new villain.
    Features

Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and action-packed 2v2 partner battles.
    Infinite Power: Pulled from classic Marvel lore, unique and game-changing Infinity Stones can be implemented into players’ strategies as a way to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone provides a unique advantage to the player and represents a different aspect of the universe: power, space, time, reality, soul, and mind.
    Iconic Heroes: Choose from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from Marvel and Capcom universes, including Iron Man and Captain America from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom. Many more playable characters will be revealed in the future.
    Cinematic Story: Heroes and villains battle for supremacy in a timeless struggle set in the Marvel and Capcom universes. The original storyline answers the questions regarding the new clash and lets players step into the shoes of classic characters from both sides as they wage war against powerful forces in an attempt to defeat a new villain.
    Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission and Arcade modes.
    Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
    Graphics: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the cinematic visuals and next-gen realism into a new era.

Tune in to ESPN on Sunday, December 4 during the Capcom Cup 2016 broadcast to see an extended trailer from Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. We’ll have more information to share soon, so be sure to follow us on Twitter and YouTube for all things Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite.

Discuss.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Ryu's model looks terrible, but at least it isn't in-game video yet. The name is cool. It is def 2v2.

What scares me most is the hit effects sound identical to MK/Injustice.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Megaman X!!!!

I can die a happy man now.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

I get the Infinity Stone lore but please don't bring back that Gem bullshit. I literally cringed when I saw Ryu pick one up in the trailer.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Ryu form Breath of Fire III and Strider is all I need.

Please Based God. Q_Q

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Fou-Lu is all I need.

Please Based God. Q_Q
    Ftfy

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

More Info:
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...y-stones-more/

In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for supremacy against powerful forces and a new villain.

Features

• Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and action-packed 2v2 partner battles.
    • Infinite Power: Pulled from classic Marvel lore, unique and game-changing Infinity Stones can be implemented into players’ strategies as a way to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone provides a unique advantage to the player and represents a different aspect of the universe: power, space, time, reality, soul, and mind.
    • Iconic Heroes: Choose from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from Marvel and Capcom universes, including Iron Man and Captain America from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom. Many more playable characters will be revealed in the future.
    • Cinematic Story: Heroes and villains battle for supremacy in a timeless struggle set in the Marvel and Capcom universes. The original storyline answers the questions regarding the new clash and lets players step into the shoes of classic characters from both sides as they wage war against powerful forces in an attempt to defeat a new villain.
    • Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission and Arcade modes.
    • Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
    • Graphics: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the cinematic visuals and next-gen realism into a new era.

Tune in to ESPN on Sunday, December 4 during the Capcom Cup 2016 broadcast to see an extended trailer from Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. We’ll have more information to share soon, so be sure to follow us on Twitter and YouTube for all things Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

From that article sounds like the Infinity Stones are a buff you select prior to match, and not the stupid ass gem system from SFxT

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    I get the Infinity Stone lore but please don't bring back that Gem bullshit. I literally cringed when I saw Ryu pick one up in the trailer.
    Da fuq? That shit was fun and hype as hell back in the day.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Infinite Power: Pulled from classic Marvel lore, unique and game-changing Infinity Stones can be implemented into players’ strategies as a way to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone provides a unique advantage to the player and represents a different aspect of the universe: power, space, time, reality, soul, and mind.
    SFxT gems 2.0

already hate this game

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Da fuq? That shit was fun and hype as hell back in the day.
    time gem: lose a round and wind back time so you can lose again!

so exciting!

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Ftfy
    Q_Q As long as he comes with Strider.

I'm cool with the 2v2 since it's like old skool MvC1, but the gem system is looking sketch. Power/Space/Time Gems were such bullshit in Marvel Super Heroes.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    time gem: lose a round and wind back time so you can lose again!

so exciting!
    You've never played Marvel Super Heroes? Cuz that's exactly what this game sounds like. Doubt it's anything remotely resembling SFxT.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If I had to speculate wildly, the gems will basically be a modifier for whatever this games version of X Factor is. Which I'm sure will be an absolute nightmare to balance.

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

In Marvel Super Heroes, the gems also gave characters a few special abilities depending on the gem.. if any one remembers the horror of a good Mags player getting a hold of the Space Gem.

Since this game looks like a re-imaging of Marvel Super Heroes/Marvel vs Capcom 1, it's prolly a good idea to recall these fighting systems, lol.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

slated for late 2017, i'm glad i was wrong on the release timing lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Even beyond the in-game choices, the name of the game has me slightly worried. A Disney property named Infinite...

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

well that sounds like SFxT with Marvel slaped on top of it!

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Even beyond the in-game choices, the name of the game has me slightly worried. A Disney property named Infinite...
    Gotta collect the action figures to unlock new characters, ah yeah

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries