BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Winter 2021 Anime

This shit is easy, why can't any of you lazy fucks make this thread?

Anyway, here's the new chart for this season:

Spoiler: show

Last Dungeon is great, like other people were saying in the other thread. Was expecting something kinda generic and was pleasantly surprised. As for other shit I'm looking forward to:

-Re:Zero part 2 of the 2nd season
    This is self explanatory
    -So I'm a Spider, So What?
    A lot of people will think this is a Tensei Slime clone, and it kinda starts that way at first but it goes in it's own unique direction real quick. If you like the whole "level up and gain abilities" heavy RPG element in isekai's, this show (LN/Manga) is huge for that. If you read the manga, you may be wondering who the fuck all these other characters are. The manga only follows Spider-girl's story, where as the LN has chapters involving the other classmates, and naturally the anime is following the LN
    -Non Non Biyori Nonstop
    Self explanatory, shit is great
    -Tensei Slime
    First season was really fun and light-hearted with some action, this season is gonna be really great and a lot more action packed. Story really takes a nice leap forward, albeit I'm not sure just how far it'll go into the LN's

Those are the shows I'm specifically eager for. Obviously there are a ton of others to keep an eye on; Attack on Titan which I never got really into, Mushoku Tensei which is a much more standard isekai setup for anyone needing that fix, Horimiya which is a somewhat popular romance/SoL manga, sequels like Log Horizon, Dr Stone, Go-Toubun, etc, etc.

Hoping there are a few more hidden gems like Last Dungeon to come across too

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Someone finally made the thread...! Anyway I'm watching...

Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon
    I've read the manga... hope it's nice and lewd in the anime too!

Kumo desu ga, Nani ka
    I've read the manga, its not bad... looks like they'll mostly use AI except for some parts of it.

Re:zero
    Rem is life, rem is love, rem is eternal! We need more rem!

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
    awwww yeaaaahhh

Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari
    I've read the manga, it's not bad at all

This season looks horrible.

Hope there's a few hidden gems, but holy shit a lot of this stuff looks really bad. Not to mention there's like 10 isekai this season lol, really hope Japan gets over this shit soon.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post

Hope there's a few hidden gems, but holy shit a lot of this stuff looks really bad. Not to mention there's like 10 isekai this season lol, really hope Japan gets over this shit soon.
    Needs more isekai imo!

Most of it is low budget trash anyway, at least I know after 5 minutes whether I should continue watching a show.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Needs more isekai imo!
    Mushoku Tensei and Log Horizon season 3 are this season also bae.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

was sold on Spider when she
    appraised the rock

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

UMA MUSUME SEASON 2 HORYYYY SHIIIITTTTTT!

I didn't know they were gonna Season 2 it!!!!!

(a really good slice of life sports anime about horse girls, but literally just girls who run but with horse tails and ears)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post

It looks really, really, really bad.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

I'm not really surprised there are more and more isekai animes/mangas and such in Japan. For many people living the life here for so long, it's their only escape from all the bad things. What better way to escape it than to go to a different world and be a different person...!

That's how I feel anyway, and If I was working Japanese hours and for about 80 hours a week, I'd want to escape it too. Even part timers do an average 40+ hours a week.

Anyway forgot to mention also Mushoku Tensei
    I've read the manga on that also... a light ecchi but probably dramatic/sad type of anime though (doubt the anime will get to the really depressing/ecchi parts though).

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Anyway forgot to mention also Mushoku Tensei
    I've read the manga on that also... a light ecchi but probably dramatic/sad type of anime though (doubt the anime will get to the really depressing/ecchi parts though).
    How long is the anime, do you know?

I can see it getting to the whole 'big explosion that kills a buncha people and separates MC from his family', but yeah, not really sure how far it'll get in the story

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi is gonna probably be the controversial show for this season considering it's content aka MC travels back in time to abuse and rape his former party members.

Happy horse girls is back though, will be nice to watch it when the gacha comes out in a couple weeks.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    How long is the anime, do you know?

I can see it getting to the whole 'big explosion that kills a buncha people and separates MC from his family', but yeah, not really sure how far it'll get in the story
    atm no idea, I hope it gets to at least where...

The MC blows up his town? It's been awhile so I don't remember the earlier parts. But thats a good part to start the next arc where he wonders the world searching for his friends, which they still are... (they also grow up etc in the story)

Oh yes... Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi I'm waiting for that one.... hopefully the ATX version >.> <.<

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi is gonna probably be the controversial show for this season considering it's content aka MC travels back in time to abuse and rape his former party members.

Happy horse girls is back though, will be nice to watch it when the gacha comes out in a couple weeks.
    Doesn't help that for people who don't know anything about it (like myself until this post, lol) the synopsis of places like MyAnimeList make it sound almost wholesome.
    "Healing magicians cannot fight alone."

Keare, who was bound by this common knowledge, was exploited again and again by others. One day, he noticed what lay beyond healing magic, and was convinced that a healing magician was the strongest class. However, by the time he realized that potential, he was deprived of everything. Thus, he used healing magic on the world itself to go back four years, deciding to redo everything.

This is a heroic tale of one healing magician who became the strongest by using knowledge from his past life and healing magic.

I wouldn't say it's unusual for a synopsis to throw a curveball, but similar to how some people griped about Shield Hero or Goblin Slayer, I'd rather see it for myself before determining whether or not its actually bad.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I mean, I'm just going off how it was described here, but "seeming innocuous story about a healer getting a second chance to overcome adversity" to "dark revenge rape fantasy" is quite the pivot, lol.

I like jobless reincarnation, slime season 2, spider isekai and dungeon only I can enter so far. Other than exarm these are the only ones I've watched.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Bleach as an anime is a superb collection of we take away some of the bleach filler arcs. I've visible quite a few anime wherein the electricity united states of American very spiky with out a proper or logical reasoning at the back of it, but bleach isn't certainly one of that. The storyline may be very thrilling and it keeps on getting clearer as you watch further.

User was infracted for this post.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That post makes more sense than the plot of Bleach

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast