Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 61

Thread: How High Is Blizzard?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    How High Is Blizzard?

    I'd like to know exactly what they're doing and how much they're taking.

  2. #2
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    all of it

  3. #3
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    How high is this person from trade chat that I'm trying to do games with for quick points on my warlock? We're waiting for the queue to pop, he says, "AFK", misses the queue and goes, "Oh, guessed I missed it" fucking worthless jackass

  4. #4
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    op warlock

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Yeah, so OP I've died in a garrote>kidney shot opener the last two games

  6. #6
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    terrible warlock

  7. #7
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    407
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

    Quote Originally Posted by Krye View Post
    Yeah, so OP I've died in a garrote>kidney shot opener the last two games
    how...

  8. #8
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    I'm in half furious gear, I was just trying to get points for the week, tried doing games with a trade chat warrior, all 3 games we played had a feral druid on the other team, it went mage/feral rogue/feral rogue/feral, so I got pissed and gave up

  9. #9
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    And I didn't sleep last night and I think I might be going through vicodin withdrawal because I'm really irritable and I'm usually calm and collected, so that didn't help

  10. #10
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    lol

  11. #11
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    you have not been on the vicodin long enough to develop a dependency

  12. #12
    uncompromising cuntnificence
    buh buh buh browsssssssss

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,147
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Sounds like people who are magically addicted to cigarettes after smoking for 3 days.

  13. #13
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,999
    BG Level
    7

    http://wjbc.com/blizzard-2011-fun-digging-out/

    this blizzard is pretty high

  14. #14
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivve View Post
    Sounds like people who are magically addicted to cigarettes after smoking for 3 days.
    I'm just saying, I feel like shit and I'm pissed off right after I stop taking these painkillers, I guess I shouldn't have said withdrawal but more like a hangover? Or do painkillers not have any negative side effects?

  15. #15
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Give me a fucking break I've been up for 24 hours why do you fuckers have to ride my dick every minute of every day

  16. #16
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Krye View Post
    Give me a fucking break I've been up for 24 hours why do you fuckers have to ride my dick every minute of every day
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2.../FROSTWYRM.png

  17. #17
    uncompromising cuntnificence
    buh buh buh browsssssssss

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,147
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Krye View Post
    Give me a fucking break I've been up for 24 hours why do you fuckers have to ride my dick every minute of every day
    look, all i'm saying is when you dress like that, you're asking for it.

  18. #18
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Ivve I would have a child with you if that's all it took for you to let me cum inside you

  19. #19
    uncompromising cuntnificence
    buh buh buh browsssssssss

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,147
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    wow, trolling me with children. that's a new tactic, but effective.

  20. #20
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    20 years from now krye will have turned into a productive member of society and a wonderful father that takes his son to ball games and amusement parks.


    Calling it now.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast