Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49
  1. #1
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,663
    BG Level
    10

    2026 NFL Week 4 Thread: Hopium/Copium Season

    hello frens it’s that time of year to figure out if your team is actually good or secretly bad,

    except for welt, who is already trying to figure out #1 pick odds for the tenth year in a row or something

  2. #2
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,663
    BG Level
    10

    and now for my usual post that is only here to bump the new thread over the old thread after i post the link

    carry on

  3. #3
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,663
    BG Level
    10

    sounds like devonta smith will be out against the rams (hamstring)

  4. #4
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Do I play the lottery and start Wicks over Metcalf?

    Got about 4 minutes to decide

    Edit : actually NVM, Wicks is currently in my flex spot waiting to hear if Collins is gtg

  5. #5
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,663
    BG Level
    10

    if bucky irving doesn't play i also plan on starting wicks (he’d be in the flex spot)

  6. #6
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    sounds like devonta smith will be out against the rams (hamstring)
    Fuck you

  7. #7
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,902
    BG Level
    10

    Oh this week looks so fun already

  8. #8
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,663
    BG Level
    10

    the browns stadium sounding like a giant trash can is a nice touch

  9. #9
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,441
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    the browns stadium sounding like a giant trash can is a nice touch
    Because they're banging on trash cans.

  10. #10
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,663
    BG Level
    10

    thanks 6

  11. #11
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,663
    BG Level
    10

    anyway i haven’t seen a whole lot of browns football this year, because why, but some of their skill position guys look p good

    shame their qb is a rapist tho

  12. #12
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    anyway i haven’t seen a whole lot of browns football this year, because why, but some of their skill position guys look p good

    shame their qb is a rapist tho
    Currently raping the Steelers defense

  13. #13
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I picked the Steelers tonight because why not, they are playing the browns. Rodgers looks like shit still. What was I thinking?

  14. #14
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,663
    BG Level
    10


  15. #15
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,995
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Has the steelers oline considered protecting Rodgers?

    Sent from my SM-S942U using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,995
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Also I dont know which of these QBs I hate more tbh.

    Sent from my SM-S942U using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    why not both

  18. #18
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,441
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    thanks 6
    You're welcome M.

  19. #19
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,902
    BG Level
    10

    Hard to root for Rodgers to fail when he's up against Deshaun.

  20. #20
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,583
    BG Level
    10


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 400
    Last Post: Yesterday, 16:23
  2. Replies: 447
    Last Post: 2026-09-24, 12:23
  3. Replies: 2135
    Last Post: 2023-08-04, 20:39
  4. Replies: 233
    Last Post: 2017-10-12, 19:23
  5. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38