Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Craigslist Code?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Craigslist Code?

    Out of the blue last week, I decided to post an ad on craigslist looking for a one night stand. This is probably the first time I've done this after the Craigslist killer got caught so didn't expect any responses. Only problem is I'm getting a ton of strange ass e-mails. At first I thought it was spammers or bots, but these are just down right strange:

    -free mage for you
    -other than bed
    -?can i has salami salad
    -did you need money for train

    That's just a few of them and I checked their profiles and these look like legit e-mail accounts. Are they using some kind of code or something?

  2. #2
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    the crow flies at midnight

  3. #3
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    the heron comes for your pots and pans

  4. #4
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    I think they want a salami salad. Perhaps you should provide them with one.

  5. #5
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,999
    BG Level
    7

    the hand moves swift before release

  6. #6
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroikage View Post
    the heron comes for your pots and pans
    Every God damn time!

  7. #7
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    meh, finally got a serious response for next week. Might post pics if I give a shit

  8. #8
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    The snake prowls fiercely but cannot scratch his back, but as the sioux people are aware of, a snake does not have arms in which to scratch his back.