Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Wilfred     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    whats not to get?

  2. #2
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    god you are gayer than expected

  3. #3
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Hmm I watched it for the first time the other night after the Ravens won. Was kinda funny, feel like I'm missing out on a lot of plot, or maybe I'm not.

  4. #4
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    I saw the webpage for this in IMDB and I didn't even laugh once, this show sucks.

  5. #5
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    I highly doubt anything you post would be worth stealing. Btw, when is youmadness, I really hope mertron wins it

  6. #6
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    Coolest thing about Wilfred is it was originally a Tropfest film, which is a seriously excellent Australian short film festival. I haven't seen the US series; hopefully you fucks didn't screw it up like you did Kath & Kim.

  7. #7
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    Original:


  8. #8
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Lol, the US screw up every show they try to import.

  9. #9
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan


  10. #10
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Whoa whoa whoa there, I hear we didn't fuck up Voltron... so that's might not be so true.

  11. #11
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    If you don't watch Louie right after Wilfred then you are a terrible human being and should probably just give up now
    Or you should watch Louie cause it is an excellent program

  12. #12
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Watching any T.V. at all, lol

  13. #13
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    I listen to my tv on the radio which is how the pros do it

  14. #14
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    I listen to my radio on the TV, hmm...

  15. #15
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Sorry, they'll start turning terrible Japanese games into terrible Anime eventually.
    Lol.




  16. #16
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas




    Superior.

  17. #17
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    I swear the minute you take the dick out of Bear's mouth he's like blah blah blah.