• Navigation
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,916
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Picture/text display app for tablet/phone? Used in audiences (pic included) (help!)

    Looking for an app (preferably free but will pay) for both Android and iOS that can be seen in crowds displaying hand crafted messages.

    Extra preference if simple animations can be given (i.e. glitter effect, or a blinker scroll effect) and hand written rather than generated (will accept generated if many templates/styles are given). And customisation such as putting a picture there, or icons, or simple art.

    One I saw today while watching League of Legends finals:



    I can't put in the correct terms to find what I want to save my life haha, i keep getting "LED displays" which is not what I want (though would be happy if it had such an effect).

  2. #2
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    853
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Niya Kouya
    FFXIV Server
    Odin

    Looked through what play store has to offer, and there's a shootload of apps for that. Most are called "glow" + any words for art, like "glow draw", "glow art", "art of glow" etc.
    Art of glow seems to be available on Android and iOS, but it's apparently ad driven and only allows drawing with stamp shapes.

  3. #3
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,916
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Yeh the search term is harder to narrow down than I thought. Any other term I use comes back with LED blinkers which is not what I want. Even the glow art/draw thing doesn't feel like exactly that... maybe.

    I'll ask around elsewhere.

    On second thought I might have to settle for some sort of art app, but lets see. It's not urgent, just something I want to use for fun/work (in informal/internal meetings lol)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2012-04-03, 20:30
  2. Finding roms for a phone emulator
    By SubzeroDiabolos in forum Tech
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2011-05-06, 09:47
  3. Must have apps for DROID
    By Skie in forum Tech
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2010-02-22, 14:06
  4. Texting w/ AIM to cell phone?
    By Cream Soda in forum Tech
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2009-12-31, 15:44