http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/information/0715.html = hereOriginally Posted by pol
[removed broken link]
obligatory whine: all right! another miniscule addition to the 1-page-at-a-month-childrens-book that is cop storyline since after sealions 1
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/information/0715.html = hereOriginally Posted by pol
[removed broken link]
obligatory whine: all right! another miniscule addition to the 1-page-at-a-month-childrens-book that is cop storyline since after sealions 1
Yay >.> still have to get past 8-1 for it to mean anything to me![]()
OMG I WONDER WHAT THE CAP IS GOING TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe that indicates some sort of replay value in sea, other than organ farming and great level 68 exp pts? lolExciting new adventures await those with the bravery to take on Promathia's greatest challenge!
I'm really looking forward to it. I loved the final ZM fight (including story), and most of CoP's fights have been pretty fun.
I just hope they give us some kind of nifty reward for finishing it. They've given us a couple rings, maybe there's some fabulous prize, waiting at the end. Can only hope..
It will probably be something really stupid and worthless.Originally Posted by Alina
The only item I want that doesn't exist right now is a scroll. And that scroll is a scroll of WarpIII: the ability to Warp yourself or a person to ANY HOME POINT PREVIOUSLY VISITED.
This would fucking own. If they made this scroll, I'd do whatever it takes to get my hands on it, because I'm tired of running around everywhere.
i would be happy if they let me CP Ducal Guard Rings.
I'm going to spoil the story for yas, Tenzen is really Jesus.
Dang, Jesus kicked my ass in Chapter7 then. >.<Originally Posted by rooster
There was no special reward for finishing ZM17, plus they left the mission log open with a something like "the adventure is only beginning"...Originally Posted by Genosync
So I don't have too much hope for that.
Also I think an even better idea for warp3 would be if you can cast it on not just yourself like warp1, not just other PT members like warp2, but random people outside your PT.... Imagine how nice it would be to warp3 gilsellers back to their hp...
love to see anyone fight a HNM again with thatOriginally Posted by genome
Genome... talk about a dumb idea...Originally Posted by Moggy
PHOENIX & DIABOLOS
oh i meant to say prishe or whatever is phoenix
cravy are you playing ffxi again?
I wonder what percentage of people who bought CoP will actually be affected by this update? What percentage of people have actually finished all the CoP missions thus far? I'm betting it's pretty low.
And now I'm never going to look at this thread again because you people are jerks. =(
Why is it that for possibly the biggest update for the passed year is gonna happen, that Berticus is shunning it and Septimus is showing hope? Something apocalyptic is gonna happen, I just know it...
Quick! Everyone hide under a galka!Originally Posted by Sekkite
I'll take the Galkas to my Mog House. It will be safe there.Originally Posted by Octavious
Casting a spell that teleports someone outside of your pt to anywhere is the most fucked up spell in the world.
If that spell was added in the game, I would quit right now.
Anyway, let's hope the end of this Expansion brings us nice things like Gods in sea. Don't fuck this one up, SE.