BG cross-server stole my vrtra when i was soloing it!!!
ironically, i think this game has given me a little more durability in my patience...
then again it's also made me cynical
A month of camping the same NM in Miseraux Cost when I was saving for a haubergon only to see it claimed by the same JP taru every single time made me the same way.Originally Posted by Daahan
i did well the 2nd half of my high school and got into college because of hell levels in EQOriginally Posted by Daahan
If you look at the train lines, people from Boston will recognize it's the same one as Boston. lol
Yep ^^ I'll be on Newbury St. in like 6 hours for registration and bitching at the IT department for fucking up my student email. Oh and its true, they are never on time.Originally Posted by Liltwin
I stole the little gamers poster when I went to Otakon this year.
waiting for dramatic galka porn.
I'm glad I don't have to do everything around here.
You won't last long in this endgame if you are not a Zen master.
Or unless you're hopped up on a whole lot of suppressants.
I don't see any drama yet. Time to make some.
YOU AIN'T MAH BABIES DADDY
thats some pretty shitty drama. that wouldnt even break page 2.
3 pages, the baby is Sage SundiOriginally Posted by NynJa
4 pages, The father is Richard Garriot
10 pages, the baby invented Judahbega.
This thread just isnt delivering anything besides babies.
should people be bashed for casinoing?
discuss
let the drama begin
Originally Posted by angelkitty
Yes.