Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: ToAU Guide     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    88
    BG Level
    2

    ToAU Guide

    Not sure if anyone has already posted this but I didnt see it. Really helpful:

    http://lostlegion.ozotype.com/data/tau_guide.htm

  2. #2
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,892
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    http://ahturhgan.freehostia.com/index.html

    Heres another good one with a much better layout but no assault information yet

  3. #3
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    97
    BG Level
    2

    go go Farl FTW! :D

  4. #4
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    First link is dead now ;/

  5. #5
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

    http://treasures.runtimerepairs.com

    Was the best CoP guide out there, will probably be a top notch ToAU guide.

  6. #6
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Wow, what's with all the guides coming from Sylph? Our server sucks... don't be fooled

  7. #7
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Anyone notice the new buttons on POL? They are very slick. Off-topic, I know.

  8. #8
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    http://treasures.runtimerepairs.com

    Was the best CoP guide out there, will probably be a top notch ToAU guide.
    Oh shit, Erecia made a guide <3

  9. #9
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    117
    BG Level
    3

    The first one was a pretty good guide actually. Too bad its down now.

    Off topic: Holy crap at the baby eatting avatar.

Similar Threads

  1. Official Prima Guide to Defeating Genbu Solo v1.1
    By Jerseyprophet in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 2005-11-01, 09:45
  2. A guide to guru status on allakhazam
    By Leaping Lizzy in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2005-08-04, 18:30