I can't figure out how to make a three tiered heading for a chart. >.<
I know how to make a chart, then sub-heads, but I can't make a third tier of sub-headings. I don't know what the code is to do this. Can anyone help?
I have figured out how to make a chart within a chart, but that doesn't work well either, but I will use that too if I can't make a three tiered chart.
Edit: This is what I am using now, but I still don't like the chart within a chart thing. I would just prefer to use three tiers of headings.
{| border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width=100% style="text-align:center;"
! BGCOLOR="#cee0f2" colspan="4" |'''3F Cell Drops (North Area)'''
{| border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width=34% align=left style="text-align:center;"
! BGCOLOR="#cee0f2" colspan="4" |'''3F Cell Drops (North West Path)'''
|-
! width=50%; style="background:#cee0f2"; padding:0.3em; text-align:center;"| Enemies
! width=50%; style="background:#cee0f2"; padding:0.3em; text-align:center;"| Cells
|-
| [[Troll Gemologist]] (PLD),
[[Troll Smelter]] (RNG),
[[Troll Engraver]] (PUP),
[[Troll Cameist]] (RDM),
[[Troll Stoneworker]] (MNK)
| [[Incus Cell]], [[Opacus Cell]], [[Humilus Cell]],
[[Spissatus Cell]], [[Pannus Cell]], [[Fractus Cell]], [[Congestus Cell]], [[Nimbus Cell]], [[Velum Cell]],
[[Pileus Cell]], [[Mediocris Cell]]
|}
{| border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width=33% align=left style="text-align:center;"
! BGCOLOR="#cee0f2" colspan="4" |'''3F Cell Drops (North Central Area)'''
|-
! width=50%; style="background:#cee0f2"; padding:0.3em; text-align:center;"| Enemies
! width=50%; style="background:#cee0f2"; padding:0.3em; text-align:center;"| Cells
|-
| [[Troll Gemologist]] (PLD),
[[Troll Smelter]] (RNG),
[[Troll Engraver]] (PUP),
[[Troll Cameist]] (RDM),
[[Troll Stoneworker]] (MNK)
| [[Incus Cell]], [[Opacus Cell]], [[Humilus Cell]],
[[Spissatus Cell]], [[Pannus Cell]], [[Fractus Cell]], [[Congestus Cell]], [[Nimbus Cell]], [[Velum Cell]],
[[Pileus Cell]], [[Mediocris Cell]]
|}
{| border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width=33% align=right style="text-align:center;"
! BGCOLOR="#cee0f2" colspan="4" |'''3F Cell Drops (North East Path)'''
|-
! width=50%; style="background:#cee0f2"; padding:0.3em; text-align:center;"| Enemies
! width=50%; style="background:#cee0f2"; padding:0.3em; text-align:center;"| Cells
|-
| [[Troll Gemologist]] (PLD),
[[Troll Smelter]] (RNG),
[[Troll Engraver]] (PUP),
[[Troll Cameist]] (RDM),
[[Troll Stoneworker]] (MNK)
| [[Incus Cell]], [[Opacus Cell]], [[Humilus Cell]],
[[Spissatus Cell]], [[Pannus Cell]], [[Fractus Cell]], [[Congestus Cell]], [[Nimbus Cell]], [[Velum Cell]],
[[Pileus Cell]], [[Mediocris Cell]]
|}
|}
XI Wiki

