Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4

    Video Request : Epic Galka Sam

    I'm looking for an Elmer vid entitled "Epic Galka Manoeuvrer". This was a very short video of a Galka gekkoing AV and running away. I've told etp about it not being available anymore on youtube and he answered that, unfortunatly, he didnt have it anymore too, so, i'd be very pleased if someone could rehost it somewhere and pm me the link.

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    343
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Video Request : Epic Galka Sam

    It got taken off YT for some reason, which is where I used to watch it. Funny vid... Hope there's another source @,@

  3. #3
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    562
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Murdock Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Uther

    Re: Video Request : Epic Galka Sam

    that video was epic. I LOL'd hard when i first saw it. idk why.

    I hope somoene can find it.

Similar Threads

  1. Request: NicoNicoDouga video "rip"
    By Trigun in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2010-11-03, 11:14
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2010-08-30, 13:44
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2008-06-15, 11:49
  4. THF soloing Fenrir video request
    By Fng in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2008-05-27, 12:26
  5. Video Request: Aspid ATTACK!
    By Zonrith in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2008-05-26, 19:14