http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 314511.ece
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK????????A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 314511.ece
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK????????A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him.
Wait, this isn't normal?
I read about this earlier. He was chained naked in the cellar and videotaped while his family and other cult members would peel off his skin and eat it. They would also burn him and whip him with belts.
Whats up with all these twisted fucks in the world?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh wat
wat
oh wow ;_; dunno what else to really say right now but WTF
That's just fuckin sick... I hope the mom, & rest of the community, get killed in jail.
I laughed pretty hard simply based on how fucked up this is. Really, wtf speechless. Seriously though death would be too good for the people responsible.
I called Europe before opening the thread. Doesn't seem like too bold of prediction call nowadays.
I think it's kind of funny that out of all the major online news sources, Fox is the only one that did a story on it, and their story only rephrased what The Sun article already said, even going as far as quoting The Sun in their article. A quick search for the names involved only brings up news on tabloid sites and unknown news sources.
It smells fishy to me. Something this horrific would be plastered on Yahoo's frontpage almost instantly yet they say nothing about it.
Dunno, how would you like your children to open up yahoo and see "Mom & Cult Community Skin Children & Eat their Flesh!" >.>?Originally Posted by Sesar
Even if it wasn't emblazoned across the front page, at the very LEAST I would think they would have a story on it since, as terrible as it is, it is newsworthy. Add to that the fact that The Sun is probably the least trustworthy source of news information in the entire world (unless you are looking for stories about the Batboy, alien abductions, or Bigfoot) and you have a recipe for a pretty horrible fabrication.Originally Posted by Katlan
If it shows up on Yahoo or MSNBC or some other similar news site, I will be more inclined to believe it.
Indeed. First thing I thought when I opened this was "The Sun? Fuck that".Originally Posted by Sesar
I'll be more inclined to believe it when I see it on the Beeb.
Even as far as Tabloids go they're scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Also:
Trash quoting Trash, love it.I think it's kind of funny that out of all the major online news sources, Fox is the only one that did a story on it, and their story only rephrased what The Sun article already said, even going as far as quoting The Sun in their article.
One time when i was visiting India we were at a funeral for someone in the village. And they put the body on a pile of sticks that were on a raft and ignited it. As the raft floated down the river 6 doods came out of no where pulled it to shore on the other side and were pretty sure ate it.
Anyway this is really fucked up.
Somewhat related:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25279129
LOS ANGELES - The little boy's body was a study in pain.
He was covered in cigarette burns, including to his genitals. He couldn't fully open his hand because it had been burned on a stove. His tooth was broken with a nerve exposed. And he had been made to sit in his own urine and feces, authorities say.
As the 5-year-old remains hospitalized by kidney failure brought on from malnutrition, two county supervisors are blaming welfare and law enforcement agencies for missing earlier chances to rescue the child from what police say were months of "unbearable psychological and physical abuse."
The case came to light after a woman called a hot line June 4, saying the boy told her at a commuter train station that his mother had burned his hand on top of a stove.
What the fuck.
I saw what paper it was from and immediately found myself unable to take it seriously. Knowing the Sun I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that they'd accidentally printed the winning submission of the "East London Comprehensive School Horror Story Competition" as a serious news article.
Retards should've fired up a BBQ. You know cannibals INVENTED BBQ right? :3
I can't recall reading anything from that site before, but they have a story about a UFO attack on their front page, so yeah...
Yeah the site seems to BOLD AND ENLARGE a lot of shit.