How skilled is he? How active? Any drama?
How skilled is he? How active? Any drama?
I can't say anything about the current state of his skill, but I remember joining an exp party with his RDM in the mire maybe a year and a half ago. He was subbing an underleveled BLM as main healer, and when I politely asked if he had WHM sub, I apparently deserved nothing but a "heh." Not that it's anything to cry about, but that's about all I can remember. For all I know he could be an awesome RDM and whatever else he has leveled nowadays.
Edit: also, if I remember correctly from the last time I was on Valefor (a few months ago), wasn't Mizusu in BiteClub? The shell was originally from Bismarck, I think.
Was on my ls on valefor, left after getting like 30 mil worth of gear cause he wouldnt get ridill. Join another hnm i guess they didnt give him ridill either LOL! Helped a lot but then only show up if there was something in it for him, same with helping ls members.
Went from Miku to Biteclub.
Don't really know them (they used to be nice back when they only had one 75 and was new to sky), but I haven't heard any nice things about them lately, rather the opposite. General impression from other Miku members: Gearwhore opportunist. This comes from members of the ls they left in rather a rush, though, so might be a tad bit of hard feelings there.
crap. avoid at all cost.
If you dont mind the fact that he pretends to be a woman, wont level white mage sub for his RDM and BLM 75 because "its useless and i dont need it", thinks "sam isnt a viable sub job for war", and will pay ANY DARK KNIGHT who can outparse him in a merit pt gil...(maneater/joyeuse of course who can beat that!), then no hes not so bad!
Where to start...I was one of the leaders of Miku on Valefor where he was a member and I would have to say that Mizusu would most likely not be a good addition to your linkshell. As others have stated before he pretended to be a female in order to acquire gear, then after receiving his gear ceased to contribute. Though to some extent this was understandable due to the start of a new school semester, it started becoming suspicious when he would always return and leave at mysterious times. Typically he would return right after something had popped, or alternatively died, and leave when the next activity came up.
The linkshell pretty much in unison lamented ever having given Mizusu anything for other reasons as well, such as his often outlandish outbursts in regards to game mechanics. As Blitzy mentioned a frequent topic of discussion was whether or not Great Axe and /sam were viable choices for warrior. Mizusu held a strong belief that war/nin dual wielding was always the best choice for every situation, which lead to some hefty arguments, and some ridiculous statements on his part(Such as him being able to outparse any dark knight with his man/joy setup). Because of these events Mizusu basically became an ongoing joke for many people in the linkshell.
These strange ideas about how the game functions naturally resulted in an at most average skill level, though I could think of people who play the game worse. He's also not the worst person in the world, aside from being somewhat arrogant and defending his opinions(In my experience oftentimes false opinions) with uncalled for voracity.
If you're looking for a player with decent gear, around average skill level and ho-hum consistency in activity level who you won't quite be able to trust then by all means Mizusu is a fine candidate, but if you want a stellar member you would do better investing your time elsewhere. I know he was in BiteClub LS on Valefor for a short period of time as well, they could possibly provide some insight as to why he no longer is(I heard a rumour about being kicked for only camping Fafnir, but obviously hearsay)
EDIT:
Lexa, hvordan går det med den norske kontingenten på Valefor?
Thanks for the info, the decision has been made.