Anyone having trouble getting their promotion codes to work? I entered mine exactly as it was given to me and it was like "Incorrect Code"
Edit: may be because it's not officially released till tomorrow? idk but i want my Kratos/Medusa/Minotaur ):
Anyone having trouble getting their promotion codes to work? I entered mine exactly as it was given to me and it was like "Incorrect Code"
Edit: may be because it's not officially released till tomorrow? idk but i want my Kratos/Medusa/Minotaur ):
I wouldn't try to redeem your codes until the 28th which is when I'm guessing the servers will go live.
It's been commented multiple times on multiple threads, but the servers don't go live till Monday, and neither do the codes.
I was about to go ask the same question!
guessing maybe the codes will be good on Thursday, since thats when PSN updates
If anyone's interested, I'll trade a Kratos code for Nariko. Like her a little better.
I have an extra kratos code. Fucking gamecrazy here didn't give out the little baggies as advertised, so I cancelled my pre-order and nabbed one from gamestop.
Reading that Kratos code is now working. People are getting the 4 downloads from Redeem Code option.
Jesus, is that why the LBP servers got bogged the fuck down? My game won't even load now...
edit: DL'd the costume packs, reloading into the game but it's so sluggish now wtf
edit#2: ok online lag ceased now, D: phew, i havea Q lol, anyone know if they're giving out the launch costumes ?
They'll add them thursday more than likely in the weeklt PSn update.
anyone mention that the gamestop level wasn't in the download pack? I got a set of stickers and the three costumes. Didn't see a level.
So there was 2 tickets? One for the costumes and a separate one for the level?
I don't think there IS a level. I know that initially there was talk about each of the unique pre-order places having levels too, but i think it got scrapped.
As far as I knew, there were just the two different Kratos code 'postcards', one that just showed Kratos and the newer one that also showed Medusa and Mino. Either of them will still get you all three costumes and stickers, but yeah... no word on any levels anywhere that i have seen.
The gamestop one is supposed to come with a level.
Doesn't necessarily mean a level.Not only will you be getting a Kratos costume, but you’ll also get a Medusa, and Minotaur costumes, plus a unique level pack.
from gamestop.com:
Reserve Little Big Planet and receive the GameStop Exclusive God of War sticker and costume pack for your sackboy. This will include Minotaur and Medusa costumes as well as the God of War himself, Kratos. While supplies last.