Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    interior crocodile alligator

    I drive a Chevrolet movie theater.

  2. #2
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Now baby I'm Tha Rippeeerrrrrr your baby daddy's worst nightmare
    Catch me by the Claire I'll be right there
    Niggas copy everything we say
    Louie frames, eyes lower than my GPA
    Ridin and Swirvin, kush Im blown
    Doors wide, my trunk bark like eddie rolls
    I dont take hoes I never tip tha stripper
    I'm rich bitch, but you can call me cheap tha ripper
    Shell toes? Yes
    P.R.P.S Theres a man riding a horse on top of my chest
    polo fresh, I am ze man
    I be slam dunkin and tanqueray shots wit Lebron
    I told niggas to keep it Carmello ok?
    rolled past dave's told them hello and hey
    Me and Cash on somthin' holy on 23's hoe
    Back windows say MAMA MEL BICHO
    Skateboarders grind, I grind too
    Thats why you can catch me in DC shoes
    I quit the team, but believe im ballin'
    Want a verse? Put up a stack or quit callin'
    30's on my Chevorlete call me supa dupa
    Garage like roots I got more whips than Kunta
    Rivera sittin on the Bulls best hoopa
    Ya'll still ridin 20's? ya'll some oompa loompas
    Doors swang on niggas that got bad behavior
    my fo 15's woke up thee neighbors
    Interior crocodile alligator
    I drive a Chevrolet movie theater

  3. #3
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    get it right fuck

  4. #4
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Yes, because I got the 2 lines of lyrics I quoted entirely wrong.

  5. #5
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Oh wait, no I didn't.

  6. #6
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  7. #7
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    I guess this is why they call you Sir Busts-a-lot.

  8. #8
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    no becuase i jizz in my pants

  9. #9
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Well I suppose that would explain it too.

  10. #10
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    go to class

  11. #11
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    It's 7:50pm.

  12. #12
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    you don't have night classes in europe?

  13. #13
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    It's still evening, we don't have evening classes.

  14. #14
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    what is this faggotry?

    not you kia.

  15. #15
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    brb gotta walk home

  16. #16
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    I don't walk home

  17. #17
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    I drive a Chevorlet movie theater

  18. #18
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    i would have seen that coming if i had my laptop with me and could f5

  19. #19
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah but you didn't see this coming.

  20. #20
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    689
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    oh snap

Similar Threads

  1. Best part about Interior Crocodile Aligator
    By Charismatic in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2009-08-30, 12:09