Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: QNX     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    QNX

    Does anyone have any experience with the operating system QNX? I wanted to try some stuff out but I am not quite sure where to start.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,599
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

  3. #3
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    Thanks that is a very good website.

    My specific question which I did not find there is has anyone hooked up a usb webcam and had it work on QNX?

  4. #4
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,599
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    what kind of webcam is it?

    check out this site.

    http://piki.org/patrick/quickcam/

  5. #5
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    I don't have a webcam yet but when I get one it will most likely be a usb newer webcam not a parallel quickcam like the website you linked is for.

  6. #6
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,599
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    most of the USB webcam drivers were on dolphin.de - 07.04.2009 19:12:01, but it seems that site is long gone now. I really dont know what to tell you now... sorry.

  7. #7
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    Thanks for your help anyway