Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,255
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Free Pet (Mountain Dew Promotion)

    Mountain Dew is doing a promotion where anybody who signs up for their promotion that also has an active World of Warcraft account, they get a free in game pet.

    I had a banner that people could click on where if they signed up I get points for recruiting them but I guess you cannot embed code in posts or I just don't know how. If you feel like being nice, I can email you the recruitment for points for me. If you don't care the website is: Mountain Dew Game Fuel

    According to an administrator on their forums, all you have to do to get the pet is sign up. It will be available to get in a few weeks.

  2. #2
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    I don't see what the pet is anywhere on that site.

  3. #3
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    It's on mmo champion, the battle bot.

  4. #4
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    So it's a walking bottle of soda. Yay pets...

  5. #5
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    I don't see anything specific to a promotion registration, or do you just have to register to the site?

  6. #6
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,588
    BG Level
    6

    Only need to register. According to mmo-champion.

  7. #7
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    611
    BG Level
    5

    I sure hope I win a headset I already have two of!

  8. #8
    YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,453
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    I could actually use a new headset, mine is being weird :<

  9. #9
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    611
    BG Level
    5

    I have 2 Razer Carcharias and they're amazing. Best part is you can get them off of ebay as cheap as 25$+6shipping if you're lucky. Or you can pay 80$ full price.

  10. #10
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,255
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quick Update:

    Looks like your wow account needs to be merged with a battle.net account to get the pet.

    WoW -> Info -> F.A.Q. -> Mountain Dew

    ^ Go here for details.

  11. #11
    Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,403
    BG Level
    7

    i hope i win anything. i've been putting my tokens into random shit all day

    (shamelessly advertising this in my sig cuz it gives me tokens if ppl sign up and i used all mine today)

  12. #12
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Alishe View Post
    I have 2 Razer Carcharias and they're amazing. Best part is you can get them off of ebay as cheap as 25$+6shipping if you're lucky. Or you can pay 80$ full price.
    So, thanks for this. I just won an auction today for 25$ on one.

  13. #13
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Just put in my bid on a pair, didn't know you could get them so cheap on eBay. There's got to be a catch but I'm bidding anyway...

  14. #14
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Wish they'd say exactly when we get the pets.

    How do i know if my account is merged with battle.net? the dew website doesnt let me check my account info so i can't really know.

  15. #15
    Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,403
    BG Level
    7

    do u log into wow using your screenname or email address?

    Welcome to Battle.net

    i mean ud probably know if you merged your account or not........

    also @ magus, i was looking at the cheap carcharias and all the ones i saw were used maybe thats y the price is low

  16. #16
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Awesome, got my account merged. Thank you for showing me that.

  17. #17
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    611
    BG Level
    5

    Buy one used on ebay, then buy one new from bestbuy. Return the used one to best buy, keep your brand new one. That's what I did and I am one happy retail frauder!

  18. #18
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Alishe View Post
    Buy one used on ebay, then buy one new from bestbuy. Return the used one to best buy, keep your brand new one. That's what I did and I am one happy retail frauder!
    That is so diabolical, I love it.

  19. #19
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    That is so diabolical, I love it.
    holy crap doing that... but thats kinda like stealing and then i'll feel bad cause ive never stolen anything non-digital.

  20. #20
    Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,403
    BG Level
    7

    ne1 get a pet yet

    nm guess not i cant find anything on the site about it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast