Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49
  1. #1
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Mother fuckers there are TWO E's in breathe

    As in the verb, a breath is what you take when you breathe.

    I will fucking end you.

  2. #2
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Shut the fuck up.

  3. #3
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    This shit is important, back of the bus bitch.

  4. #4
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Three people have made this mistake today and I swear to god I will find a way to bomb every country or state inhabited by these fucks.

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Fuck. that.

  6. #6
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    I'll take away their ability to breathFUCK

  7. #7
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Don't make me go Rosa and Park my bricks in your mouth.

  8. #8
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Next time you try to stifle one of my movements I'll take you with the rest of these plebians.

  9. #9
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    breathe easy

  10. #10
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Come through the hood where ya hang with a K, and when I see ya
    What I'ma do to ya, I know I wouldn't wanna be ya
    Split your head in half, nigga.. leave ya stressed in the street
    Hit ya everywhere in your body but under your feet
    I play it raw when I'm in beef, I'm a Hot Boy that's heat
    Get it how ya live is how it is where I be
    Fuck a nigga's how I feel, no nigga steppin' on my toes
    Without feelin' BLOCKAH! BLOCKAH! from four-fours
    I'm a dog, with a gun in my hand I cut loose
    You're on the other end of that pistol, it's on you
    Get hit up.. chopped up.. did somethin' awful
    Zipped up, boxed up, put straight in a coffin

  11. #11
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Ryko, could you hold up on bombing me for just 1 more week?

  12. #12
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Calm down and take a breathe, man.

  13. #13
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    You've woken a sleeping giant.

  14. #14
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    You've woken a sleeping giant.
    You're making this too easy.

  15. #15
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    I hope you understand that your life is forfeit.

  16. #16
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Calm down bro. Just chill and take a deep breath.

  17. #17
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    I hope you understand that your life is forfeit.
    Before I die, I would like everyone to know that this wasn't worth it.

  18. #18
    ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,820
    BG Level
    6

    Tell my wife, "Hello."

  19. #19
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    honestly, this still doesn't bother me more than affect/effect does

  20. #20
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    I always loose it when people do shit like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. There are more anon people in the gay FoD thread than visible posters
    By Kuya in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 2011-03-20, 23:53
  2. why are there so many big dicks in straight porn
    By Kuya in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 316
    Last Post: 2011-01-19, 19:02
  3. Why are there no AMIGAD GOW3 threads in spam?
    By Howard Roark in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2010-03-22, 18:20
  4. there are so many threads in spam that i haven't read
    By Kuya in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2009-05-15, 17:54