Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 251

Thread: Scrubs is back :o     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Scrubs is back :o

    New series starts tonight at 9 EST I think...

    Courtney Cox takes over Kelso's spot...

    I seriously thought they would have moved up Dr. Cox into it but I DON'T KNOW. It better be good or there will be hell to pay!

    I don't care that everyone thinks the last couple of seasons sucked. I still love me some Scrubs!

  2. #2
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    I love scrubs despite the last 2 seasons. Although I never managed to watch the last episode of the last season, I could never find it anywhere. What happened in it?

  3. #3
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,213
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I love scrubs despite the last 2 seasons. Although I never managed to watch the last episode of the last season, I could never find it anywhere. What happened in it?
    NBC had episodes aired out of order, so the "last" episode was with Kelso still around although he already left with a fairy tale-like imaginary story that followed the regular plot that pretty much ended with saying that JD and Elliot will never get together.

  4. #4
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Oh God, Courtney Cox is the new Kelso? This season really will be a train wreck.

  5. #5
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    all I remember from last season was kelso being forced into retirement cause elliot reid gave him a birthday cake and the hospital found out his birthday/age. Afterwards, they all work together to get him his job back. He plays along only to quit as soon as he got it back because he wanted to leave on his own terms. Then the writers strike happened. I hope this season goes back to Scrubs awesomeness

  6. #6
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Dr. Janitor fired!

  7. #7
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    133
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    I didn't really like that first episode much, and the commercial that just said I was about to LOL so hard I'd need CPR almost made me cry

  8. #8
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    I liked the episode, but the morals have long since gotten really boring and repetitive for me, they need to change shit up in that department imo..

  9. #9
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Watching this show now is like watching your grandfather deteriorating from Alzheimer's. I swear to God I thought they were gonna bring up "bromance" a few minutes ago.

  10. #10
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    I've gotta say I REALLY liked the second one. The first episode was ok and a decent start to the season, setting up the premise of new interns and such. But the second was is already memorable imo.

  11. #11
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    133
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    I liked that 2nd episode alot. It was kind of untraditional for scrubs where 2-4 people were facing the same problem and it met up in the end. Just having them in that one room the whole episode was different. I enjoyed it though.

  12. #12
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Second episode was definitely the better of the two. I didn't really like the Janitor getting fired just like that, I hope he isn't gone for good.

    I don't think I even watched the last two seasons, good thing the show doesn't really have a story to follow. Well, besides Kelso quitting/getting fired last season I guess, that seems to be all I really missed out on.

  13. #13
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Last two seasons, JD has a baby, Elliot almost gets married. They both break up with the people they are with and are soon to be together again. That's basically just the other stuff that happened.

  14. #14

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,248
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Speaking of, where was the baby?! oh and cougars ftw!

  15. #15
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Last two seasons, JD has a baby, Elliot almost gets married. They both break up with the people they are with and are soon to be together again. That's basically just the other stuff that happened.
    They might not be anymore I thought? And also I remember Bill Lawrence saying he was against that idea for the final season on NBC from the getgo?

  16. #16
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    180
    BG Level
    3

    Most of the people that said they were against the season 8, have said they will leave after season 8 is over or considering it. This includes Zach Braff (JD) and Judy Reyes (Carla) with Lawrance indicating if the show were to continue to season 9, there will be a new cast.

  17. #17
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    619
    BG Level
    5

    Bill Lawrence said he wanted to get the show back to its glory days of the first few seasons, and these two episodes seems like a nice step in that direction. Something just seemed different, for the better I think.

  18. #18
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,537
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    After the last season of Scrubs, I thought it was totally crap. I have to say I really liked these 2 new episodes. The lawyer reached a new level of hilarity I had never seen in him before.

  19. #19
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    I liked the subtle jokes such as the Lawyer (Ted) walking into the launch room with a balloon. Laughed my ass off.

    Also, Dr. Shalub (sp)

  20. #20
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    I didn't think episode 1 was bad, but I did like episode 2 alot more. I hope they keep it up. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast