Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 71
  1. #1
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,304
    BG Level
    6

    Girl claims she fell asleep during tattoo and ended up with 56 stars on her face

    Thought this one would amuse some on here, the general consensus from everything I've seen so far is along the lines of lying dumb bitch.

    Teen sues after claims she nodded off during tattooing left 56 star tattoos on face - mirror.co.uk

    Basically she had 56 stars tattooed on her face and now is claiming she only wanted 3 stars, fell asleep and the tattooist just kept going - oh and she's suing him lol.

  2. #2
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    she should have received 64 more

  3. #3
    Sleep Deprived Galka BLM
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,183
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuyu View Post
    she should have received 64 more
    Is that a Mario reference, or is there something else I'm missing?

  4. #4
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    575
    BG Level
    5

    Granted I have never gotten a tattoo, but I find it hard to believe the process is comfortable enough to fall asleep during. Unless of course she was hammered drunk, and if she was the drunk bitch probably did ask for 56 stars.

  5. #5
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,899
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

    When getting a tattoo done that close to bone the needle would have been hammering on it a fair bit no matter how careful so she must have either asked for it then realised what she had just done or been totally smashed and passed out. In the U.K its illegal for tattoo artists to do tattoo's on drunk people so this type of shit doesn't happen, not the same in the U.S?

  6. #6
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,107
    BG Level
    6

    She needs to point out exactly which stars she wanted. Pick any three and they look dumb.

  7. #7
    Sleep Deprived Galka BLM
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,183
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    She needs to point out exactly which stars she wanted. Pick any three and they look dumb.
    I'd bet even money that she did this, went home, sobered up from what ever drunken, adrenaline fueled euphoria high she was on, saw what was on her face and fucking flipped.

  8. #8
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    799
    BG Level
    5

    im guessing that she went home and her father was about to kick her out so she lied to save face

  9. #9
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,916
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Hahahaha, on a mental thought this seems so funny.

    Then realised it's even funnier to have 56 stars on a face.

    Then I clicked on the link. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

    Then I also thought, 1 star would be fucking unattractive anyway anywhere on the face.

    Duck by the way.

  10. #10
    ~Layton~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    704
    BG Level
    5

    When will people learn that tattoos are just plain tacky. -_-

    I wonder how much that is going to cost to have laser removed. =/

  11. #11
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    E'jusana Rhea
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    nevermind her, look at the guy who did it. they keep making fun of him on News 24 lol

    http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...ycakes/guy.jpg

  12. #12
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    204
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStig View Post
    Hahahaha, on a mental thought this seems so funny.

    Then realised it's even funnier to have 56 stars on a face.

    Then I clicked on the link. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

    Then I also thought, 1 star would be fucking unattractive anyway anywhere on the face.

    Duck by the way.
    I agree and you are awesome......

  13. #13
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    170
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    There is no fucking way this stupid bitch fell asleep with someone inking her face. I've never had a tattoo but I am told they are pretty painful, and to the face? I don't buy it. I wouldn't be able to sleep with someone touching my face let alone getting a tattoo Unless she was on some kind of drugs and passed out, then its just fucking funny. Piercings > Tats anyway imo, at least I can always remove my piercings and let the holes close, have fun with those dumb tats forever bitch hahaha.

  14. #14
    MaachaQ
    Guest

    It's been quite a few years since I had my tattoo done, but do people seriously just have it done with no planning? I brought in a book with the chinese letter I wanted done, the artist traced it and then used carbon paper to pre-ink it on me. He then followed the outline from the carbon paper and filled it in. Even for something as simple as "3 stars" I would think she'd have the carbon paper thing done so she could see the placement BEFORE he started up the needle...

    Seriously, stupid to have anything done on your face, 3 or 56, she's an idiot.

  15. #15
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,514
    BG Level
    6

    Maybe because it is another country with different laws that I have no clue about. -But I find it hard to believe that she would, 1. Be falling asleep and not woken up by artist (It vibrates the skull and teeth). 2. Be able to get approval for that many tats or ANY on the face at her age.

    When I looked for my artist, the shops all said it was not routine in any way to do facial work. Most of the places just flat out refused to do facial work when I asked, saying it was not worth the lawsuit risk to even do it. Some referred me to one of those cosmetic surgery places where you get permanent makeup.

    When I finally got my artists, they would not go long without asking me periodically how I was doing. They also refused to go too close to the eye when I asked for brow work so I modified my design a little and came back. I signed disclaimers as well.

    They also counseled me about it and made sure I understood the permanence of it. I have facial work done from two separate shops, 3 different artists. They all had the same procedure legally.

    They do not allow you to drink alcohol prior to getting the work done in the places I went, thins the blood. They let you take mild pain killers though.
    They have the follow up where they go in and darken it as well. I wonder did she refuse the follow up too?

    If I could tolerate the pain and vibrations enough to doze off, I couldn't sleep because I was sneezing from the work done on my nose. Had to stop the artist's gun using sign language so my mouth did not move lol.

    But then who knows how legit the artist was or business licensing in that shop. In my opinion the artist did not use any discretion in doing her face. She should have been declined and told to wait until she was older.

    Still,
    I think it looks lovely, real or Photoshop. Also picture looks very real especially the blush tones around the edges of it. Just have a hard time believing it is true.

  16. #16
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Her first problem was that she went to a Romanian tattooist. Her second problem is that she actually wanted to get stars on her face to begin with. Fucking idiot.

  17. #17
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    341
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I think this is more a case of stupid kid making a very bad choice, regretting it and trying to save face.
    I went through a big "tattoos are awesome" stage a few years ago, when i had behind my ears done it was pretty relaxing, even with the jaw rattling. I guess some people feel it in different ways.
    Laws are pretty strict in the UK, it's entirely down to the artists discretion, if your intoxicated in any way or (s)he doesnt agree with where you want it or the content, (s)he can choose to decline you. It cant be that different in other countries.
    I just cant see this being true simply because of the time difference in inking 3 stars and 56 stars.

  18. #18
    uncompromising cuntnificence
    buh buh buh browsssssssss

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,147
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterxi View Post
    There is no fucking way this stupid bitch fell asleep with someone inking her face. I've never had a tattoo but I am told they are pretty painful, and to the face? I don't buy it. I wouldn't be able to sleep with someone touching my face let alone getting a tattoo Unless she was on some kind of drugs and passed out, then its just fucking funny. Piercings > Tats anyway imo, at least I can always remove my piercings and let the holes close, have fun with those dumb tats forever bitch hahaha.
    Tattoos are not necessarily painful. The placement and a person's pain tolerance play a huge role in how much discomfort is involved. I have a tattoo at the base of my neck, and I dozed off during the procedure. My friend who was with me got one about the same size in the same location and she cried and passed out during the procedure.

    I think the chick in the story just made a bad decision that she later regretted, though.

  19. #19
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    she just needs to get 52 more stars on the other side of her face and she can be a walking suikoden advertisement

  20. #20
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,916
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Add a few more (colourful ones) and she'll go great for any Sailormoon fanboyz too

    Still duck. Unless she has huge boobs.

    Someone google her and see if there's a profile facebook pic up. If there is, please upload.

    EDIT: I might add her on facebook if she has one and troll the shit out of her. Because all I am doing now each time I see the pic is pointing at it and laughing ridiculously.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. And the game with the best storyline goes to....
    By Marcicus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 2006-10-11, 12:56
  2. Live in FL and wanna play with the Wii??
    By Lbelle in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2006-10-01, 15:28
  3. So he punched and he kicked with his hands and his feet.
    By Brendam in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-01-27, 20:39