Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    90
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    [Midgardsormr/Ramuh -> Phoenix] Riixme/ninoyiya -> Luba (BC)

    In game name:
    Luba

    Jobs at 75:
    RDM 75 WHM 75 DNC 75 THF 75 SAM 75 BLU 75 NIN 75

    Sub jobs. 37+:
    WAR 37,BLM 69,DRK 37,RNG 47,SMN 41,SCH 47

    Race:Mithra


    recently applied to my LS, any background information would be lovely. said he took a break off the game and recently came back, tried to hide he serverhopped.

  2. #2
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    580
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    never heard/seen of such a person on ramuh

  3. #3
    cpu
    cpu is offline
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    175
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Random no-namer from Mid, people from its old shells probably won't read/post here.

  4. #4
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Have never seen or heard of anyone with those names in my five years on Ramuh.

  5. #5
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,631
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

    Remember the name on Mid, don't remember the person at all.

  6. #6
    Lumiya
    Guest

    I remember Riixme from a long while ago. Was a good fun person by what I remember.

  7. #7
    Oddish
    Guest

    I've seen her a couple of times on Midgard. She's a Mithra I believe. Never talked to her though.

  8. #8
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    972
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Riixme acted like he was the shit and knew everything and anything about BLU, NIN, etc..some of his 75s..but in truth he was lazy, had little gear swaps, TPed in eva on NIN and STR on BLU, used sub par gear in some of his slots, and always boasted "I have all this gil I don't even know what to buy" but also claimed he never did anything for gil..kind of fishy. Over all he was a nice guy, could be rudly sarcastic at times, and he wasn't terrible..but at most he's an average player that probably buys gil.

    He also claims he used to run a sky shell, but from what I saw of him running his new one he failed. It was basically a shout shell with just about anyone let into it regardless of skill or knowledge. Domaru SAMs, etc. The only thing he seemed to do decently was Dynamis, and at that he had help from better players.

    I don't mean to come off as a dick about him, he was on my friends list before he "quit", but I just wanna make sure you get all the facts. ^^

    Edit: I was just informed by one of the people he is close friends with that the Riixme you're talking about isn't the original. He sold the account to whoever owns it now. Good luck with all that

Similar Threads

  1. [Garuda/Ramuh/Phoenix/Valefor] Descartes/Leibniz/Dragonrider (bc)
    By Sev in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2010-02-14, 13:09
  2. [Phoenix] Fastingjump Nenpenche Tock Shendokai [BC]
    By Novaspy in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 2008-02-13, 08:50