Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 257
  1. #1
    ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,820
    BG Level
    6

    Why did nobody tell me there was a new lolJerseyProphet thread in general?


  2. #2
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,612
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    It's also pretty funny to read the comments on the link he posted. The people actually from that site (and not the standard BG people going there to suck his cock for some reason that I don't understand) believe that his mix is awful.

  3. #3
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    How did I miss this JerseyProfit thread?

  4. #4
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,514
    BG Level
    6

    At first I confused him with the DJ on Pet Food Alpha's posts at one time. I think he is DJ Playschool. I have not heard Jersey Prophet's music but I try not to talk shit about anyone who is more productive with composing songs than I am. Is he the one who had all of the FFXI rap lyrics posted?

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Do do do dah do do do do
    Do do do dah do do do do
    Do do do dah do do do do
    Do do do dah do do do do

  6. #6
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    543
    BG Level
    5

    unce unce unce

  7. #7
    ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,820
    BG Level
    6

    unce ats unce ats unce ats

  8. #8
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,645
    BG Level
    7

    THIS IS ART U GUYS JUST DONT GET IT

  9. #9
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

    Anyone want to listen to some hot shit I made in fucking fruity loops studio?

  10. #10
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    Anyone want to listen to some hot shit I made in fucking fruity loops studio?
    mmmmm
    i'm goin down down baby yo street in a range rover

  11. #11
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,514
    BG Level
    6

    Oh god not FL. That program was way too similar to Techno Ejay.

  12. #12
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Stowastiq View Post
    At first I confused him with the DJ on Pet Food Alpha's posts at one time. I think he is DJ Playschool. I have not heard Jersey Prophet's music but I try not to talk shit about anyone who is more productive with composing songs than I am. Is he the one who had all of the FFXI rap lyrics posted?
    No, JerseyProfit doesn't do much besides endlessly promote himself and tell everybody that he is a DJ.

  13. #13
    WHERE THE FUCK DID MY CUSTOM TITLE GO
    I DEMAND IT BE RESTORED
    OR A TITLE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE IS PROVIDED
    Both of them. That's just a dick move.

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    935
    BG Level
    5

    JP is a DJ?!?

  14. #14
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Wait...
    Spoiler: show
    Julian is gay?

  15. #15
    WHERE THE FUCK DID MY CUSTOM TITLE GO
    I DEMAND IT BE RESTORED
    OR A TITLE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE IS PROVIDED
    Both of them. That's just a dick move.

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    935
    BG Level
    5

    kjvcdsfg]iyluiopkojkjgvcgfdsaSDFGHJKL;KJHGFSDADFGHFJKL; revelations!

  16. #16
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,799
    BG Level
    8

    ELRIK GOT SAM HANDS MINUS ONE?!?!?!?!

  17. #17
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Street sweeper baby, cocked ready to let it go.

  18. #18
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    shimmy shimmy cocoa puff? lol radio edits

  19. #19
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Somebody had better battle him.

  20. #20
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    How are these different from a bagel karaoke/song thread other than JP actually having talent of course.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. why did no one tell me about this nest of vipers?
    By Kuya in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 2012-03-24, 18:45
  2. nobody told me adwords was integrated with google checkout
    By Zalius in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2011-12-07, 16:41
  3. Richardd... why did someone think this was a good idea?
    By Charismatic in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2010-06-30, 12:27
  4. Why don't we have an offseason football thread in General
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2010-02-23, 20:48
  5. Is there really a fucking thread in General about...?
    By Absolutely Virtue in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2009-07-01, 16:53
  6. If ever there was something that made me want to play Dead Game again
    By Bagel in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2009-06-07, 22:41