Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Shiro     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Shiro

    Because of you, I am going to play Shikigami no Shiro and Shikigami no Shiro 2.
    I hope I enjoy them, I do tend to like shmups and they seem to be at least fairly well-recieved.

  2. #2
    Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,821
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Domon Kasshu View Post
    Because of you, I am going to play Shikigami no Shiro and Shikigami no Shiro 2.
    I hope I enjoy them, I do tend to like shmups and they seem to be at least fairly well-recieved.
    WHADDYA MEAN NO SHIRO?!?!



    sounds like a shitty game

  3. #3
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Cool.
    I have heard they are good but I never tried them. Hopefully they do not suck and drag my name through the dirt.

  4. #4
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I hope so as well.

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Shiroikagay

Similar Threads

  1. howard, blarg, shiro
    By tyven in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2012-04-16, 21:51
  2. shiro
    By tyven in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2010-02-27, 23:50
  3. shiro
    By tyven in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2009-08-19, 02:26
  4. ITT: Me & Shiro get down with our bad selves.
    By gamez in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2009-07-24, 15:52
  5. Everyone feel stranded as Shiro thread.
    By gamez in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2009-07-17, 06:43
  6. Shiro
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2009-07-14, 02:55
  7. The Official I Miss Shiro Thread
    By Howard Roark in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 2009-07-06, 11:59
  8. Shiro's proper spelling reminds me...
    By Ryko in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2009-06-25, 11:09
  9. Shiro
    By Blarg in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2009-06-03, 04:45