Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 3D Zelda     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    3D Zelda

    http://3dnes.blogspot.com/

    Try this out, Unity Web Player is legit, no worries.

  2. #2
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Holy shit. Oh and source on avatar god damn.

  3. #3
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,459
    BG Level
    7

    Haha, that's pretty cool.

    I wonder if it'll be as hard as the original.

  4. #4
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    FUCKING SPIDERS


  5. #5
    Corwens a slot
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,115
    BG Level
    7

    Awesome, without the guides hints to killing some stuff I died :/

  6. #6
    Sleep Deprived Galka BLM
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,183
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Not going to lie, this shit is hard.

  7. #7
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    I'd be lieing if I said the first thing I didn't do was teabag zelda.

  8. #8
    Sleep Deprived Galka BLM
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,183
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    I'd be lieing if I said the first thing I didn't do was teabag zelda.
    I tried to sword her crotch.

  9. #9
    Certified Man-Child
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,470
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

    Fucking awesome. Now just need someone to do this for the Super Mario Bros. on the NES.

  10. #10
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    154
    BG Level
    3

    fucking blobs

    bbl going to play easy mode demon's souls

  11. #11
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    That's really cool, but does anybody else have issues with the controls? The game continually makes me walk backwards.

  12. #12
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    372
    BG Level
    4

    shit was tight

Similar Threads

  1. Rumor Mill: Zelda LTTP to get a 3D face lift
    By Rehont in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2011-11-09, 22:44