Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 94
  1. #1
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Thing i like about America

    Skirkle, Char, Ryko, and ugh

  2. #2
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Who else lives in America that i like?

  3. #3
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    <---

  4. #4
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Unless by America you mean USA

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    And well, yourself of course

  6. #6
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Oh, right, i am not sure. They say i hate America, but i don't think they are including Canada and Mexico or South or Centra America.

  7. #7
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I am just goin gto assume they mean the USA

  8. #8
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Anyway, America has great roads

  9. #9
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    You clearly forgot me.

  10. #10
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I thought you were from Barbados or something

  11. #11
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I also like America's emphasis on personal liberties, although how that didn't translate to homosexuality and marriage i'll never know

  12. #12
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    nah. parents from antigua and guyana, though.

  13. #13
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    i see how it is kuya

    /jilted

  14. #14
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Oh, i also love quannum

    and abandon

  15. #15
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I also like the way America talks, and the way her ass shakes when she walks

  16. #16
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    yea buddy

  17. #17
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,461
    BG Level
    7

    i'd say me, but i live in new york but that might as well be pr

  18. #18
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    hmmm, ass. Speaking of which, everyone here in Copenhagen rides bikes. the women are in shape. THICK, JUICY LEGS AND ASSES, my lord it is heaven here. white women for miles, and not a ton of moon crickets to hog em up.

  19. #19
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Kuya doesn't like me.

    He LOVES me.

  20. #20
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    I like key lime pie ice cream

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Whats the most relevant thing to talk about in Spam?
    By Colenzo in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2012-06-05, 18:15
  2. lol you know what i like about facebook
    By Conformity in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2010-08-17, 18:57
  3. One thing I've noticed about people who like Starcraft...
    By Charismatic in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 2010-03-01, 14:32
  4. things i hate about BG
    By Faris in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2009-11-13, 23:53