1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 16 hours, 22 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 7 hours, 37 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 9 hours, 22 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 0 hours, 37 minutes
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    [Lindblum] WTB: Budding Maple Wand

    If anyone has any for sale please let me know. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    60
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    If anyone has any for sale please let me know. Thank you.
    I should be able to make them, skill-wise. The main difficulty will be the Humus. I hear it comes from gr 2 mining near Emerald Moss, which I do not have access to