1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 49 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 10 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 14 hours, 49 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 19 hours, 10 minutes
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Sath's shitty store! Shop smart, shop S-mart.

    Edit: FUCK, forgot server. [Palamecia] - Mod fix for me please :Q

    Alliteration is fun.

    Armorer 24, BSM 14, GLD 10, other stuff something.

    Overstocked on Bronze Haubergeon

    See HMSBeagle at Hatter's Ward in Limsa

    3x Haubergeon left 50,000g each.

    Adding:
    1x Bronze Pelta 25,000g
    1x Bronze Scutum 50,000g

    Will do any requested synth if materials are provided for minimal cost (5% of median market value as determined by www.ffxivpro.com )

    Do not try to contact me in game, I won't respond. PM me on BG or FFXIV pro http://www.ffxivpro.com/player/Palamecia/Charles-Darwin and I'll set up a crafting meet. I play like ~15 feet away from my laptop which is plugged into my TV with a gamepad only so I really do not respond to tells.

    Will update more in a few days when I move onto iron crap.

  2. #2
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Fix what i'm not Mod since like August lol

  3. #3
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Herp. I pay attention.