1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 10 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 13 hours, 3 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 5 days, 3 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 1 days, 6 hours, 3 minutes
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: LogMeIn     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Bard-turned-Miner
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,648
    BG Level
    7

    LogMeIn

    I've been successfully using LogMeIn to remote into my home computer... only gets 1-2 fps but it's good enough to chat or craft a little.

    What I'm trying to figure out is this: sometimes logging in causes FFXIV to crash with the directx error, and sometimes it doesn't. I'm wondering if anyone has played with this and knows how (if possible) to keep the error from happening.



    Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    137
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I had the dirrectx crash myself a few times but I found when I log in to ffxiv after remoting/tunneling it doesn't cause the error. Not a real solution but at least I know when I want to remote in I have to close ffxiv first.