Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    So this stitched up looking line that goes down my nut sack and taint

    That's where the vagina used to be, right?

  2. #2
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    your mommy and daddy tried to hide your vagina from you

  3. #3
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Maybe this is a common thing

  4. #4
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Getting your vagina stitched up by your parents, i mean

  5. #5
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    if you pick at it with a knife I'm sure it will easily open up for you

  6. #6
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I think that pussy is long gone, blarg

  7. #7
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    can't know until you open it up. the risk is much less than the reward in this case

  8. #8
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    it's still there, actually, cut it open

  9. #9
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,219
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    It's just the zipper line for opening your sac to clean your balls...........

  10. #10
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    nifkin that taint

  11. #11
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    can't know until you open it up. the risk is much less than the reward in this case
    Quote Originally Posted by Sera View Post
    it's still there, actually, cut it open
    I don't know...

  12. #12
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,645
    BG Level
    7

    Kuya I am a doctor and I'm telling you, your boypussy is crying out to be set free.

  13. #13
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I think you guys are lying to me.

  14. #14
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I bet that line has nothing to do with pussy from another life.

  15. #15
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,645
    BG Level
    7

    Kuya a major university double blind study found that boypussy is a real thing

  16. #16
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,645
    BG Level
    7

    Just $39.99 and you can read my book on the subject, and learn all the things they don't want you to know

  17. #17
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I don't think evolutionary psychologists do double blind studies

  18. #18
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    But i do think evo psychologists care deeply about my boypussy

  19. #19
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    I don't buy anything unless I wait a bit and there is more

  20. #20
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I don't think i'm going to unstitch it. It must be closed for a reason.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i'm looking for a song that goes wubwubwub
    By quannum in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2011-10-01, 19:18